Eucerin Face Lotion and Sunscreen 30 SPF
- Dermatologist recommended.
- Daily protection.
- Moisturizing face lotion.
- Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
- Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
- Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
- Lightweight - rich.
- Dermatological skincare.
Top Questions See all 173 Q&A
Eucerin Face Lotion and Sunscreen 30 SPF
- "I have very dry skin, especially in the cooler weather. This product is great for this problem. I love that it is fragrance free and can be used on sensitive skin." in 745 reviews
- "I've always been a fan of Eucerin and up to this day I can say this is the best! Its very moisturizing and good for my kids, especially since my son has sensitive skin....and even better, this one is for your face! Who doesn't want to take care of their face?!" in 308 reviews
- "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
- "my skin is definitely flaky and dry, but this has eliminated my problem. it sinks into my skin and deeply moisturizes after i've used an exfoliant or whenever i'm feeling dry. i recommended using this before putting make up on and letting it dry to eliminate the dryness " in 227 reviews
- "Hi everyone :D I love this becaz it works great for my sensitive skin & becaz it has good amount of sunscreen." in 6 reviews
I love this facial cream. I love way it makes my face feel super soft & it doesnt leave an oily residue behind like other facial creams.. I also like the fact that theres sunscreen in this, theres nothing like protecting your face while making it good and moisturized!
this sunscreen even though it does a good job at sun protection, is terrible to use. it leaves a white sheen on the face and it is very thick and difficult to apply. I always feel like I have a mask on when I use this sunscreen
This product is great! I have sensitive skin and never have any problems with this sunscreen! It goes on easy and doesn't have harsh sunscreen smell. It doesn't leave that gross greasy feeling on the skin and its budget friendly. I just wish it came in a bigger bottle!
This sunscreen is a really great one to mantain your skin healthy but is not the best for oily skin, so that could be a problem. If you don't suffer of oily skin this is a great choice and you would pay for good results. You have to give it a try, no doubt about it.
It leaves your face white and is sticky and gooey. Don't like it all and I have a full bottle of it :( . It was not cheap and does not work well for me. The packaging is not the issue it the cream that I don't like . No I would not recommend this product to anyone.
I love this facial sunscreen. It's not oily at all. This is my first time using it & now I'm in love. It's a good value for the quality of the product. It's really gentle on my sensitive skin & completely protects it with SPF 30
I was looking for a quick cheap moisturizer so I picked this up from the drugstore. I'm not a huge fan of drugstore products but this gets the job done. I have combination skin it doesn't leave my skin to dry or oily. I do love that it's spf 30 and is pretty light.
This sunscreen works well it also helps my skin stay moisturized it's in an easily storable bottle I have used it several times while swimming or laying in the sun I have also used it on my children I have told others about it
This stuff is awesome! I've always had a difficult time with putting sunscreen on my face. I usually don't like the cakey feel but this product is great and doesn't make me feel that way at all! It's made my skin smooth and soft
It's a great product, it made my face feel so light and soft. It was very gentle unlike some of the products that i have used in the past. Very effective for its purpose. I purchased this at Ulta and it's great for the price. I would highly recommend others to try it
Q & A
Is this enough SPF for you?
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Where I can buy this product?
Has anyone else had the same issues of this lotion leaving a film-like look, after applying it?
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos