Eucerin Face Lotion and Sunscreen 30 SPF
- Dermatologist recommended.
- Daily protection.
- Moisturizing face lotion.
- Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
- Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
- Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
- Lightweight - rich.
- Dermatological skincare.
Top Questions See all 169 Q&A
Eucerin Face Lotion and Sunscreen 30 SPF
- "I have very dry skin, especially in the cooler weather. This product is great for this problem. I love that it is fragrance free and can be used on sensitive skin." in 745 reviews
- "I've always been a fan of Eucerin and up to this day I can say this is the best! Its very moisturizing and good for my kids, especially since my son has sensitive skin....and even better, this one is for your face! Who doesn't want to take care of their face?!" in 308 reviews
- "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
- "my skin is definitely flaky and dry, but this has eliminated my problem. it sinks into my skin and deeply moisturizes after i've used an exfoliant or whenever i'm feeling dry. i recommended using this before putting make up on and letting it dry to eliminate the dryness " in 227 reviews
- "Hi everyone :D I love this becaz it works great for my sensitive skin & becaz it has good amount of sunscreen." in 6 reviews
I found this out through my mother, she has dry and sensitive skin and she has been using this lotion and it works for her. I only use it from time to time since it super hydrating and since I do have oily skin I don't like the finish but it does work for those with dry skin; especially during the winter.
Great product I use it ever summer to protect my very sensitive skin from damage. I also use it on my kids who burn very easily. It's very moisturizing also and doesn't leave a sticky greasy film on your skin like most sunscreens do! I also love the subtle scent it has.
I absolutely love this lotion!! In the past any lotion normally breaks my face out-this one didn't. Have been wearing it most of the spring and outside a lot. Wear it when getting hot and sweaty and it stays on and protective. Haven't gotten burnt once. Absolotely the best moisturizer/sun protectant I have found so far!!
It works pretty good for my oily skin. It's sinks in without leaving my skin to oily while moisturizing it just enough. I love that it has a broad band spf 30 to protect my skin from harmful rays. I don't go a day without using it!
Living in florida it is important to use sunscreen. The medicine I take makes my skin extremely dry, so with Eucerin Face lotion and sunscreen I get double the protection I need. I also use Eucerin daily skin balance on my arms and legs. I highly recommend Eucerin products
It works. I use it on myself and my family. we are outside gardening a lot and in the pool. sometimes the cheeks may get a little pink but it's probably from where it wasn't reapplied as it should be. but never do they really burn.
I purchased this product on a whim because I needed some plain facial sunscreen at a decent price before going to the beach. I did not get sunburned BUT this lotion sweats off your face very easily so I had to reapply constantly. I will finish up the amount I have left but I want to try something different next time.
I love using this is if I'm gonna do some yard work or if I'm gonna do some sun tanning. It's perfect when if your gonna spend all day outside and it's great under foundation. It's ok for oily skin but I would totally recommend it
I'm usually iffy about facial creams. This being a sun screen moisturizer I couldn't help but think "this is going to leave my face greasy" and it did. Just a little though, I don't mind the smell or texture. It got the job done.
This is my daily go-to lotion for my face. The bottle lasts a long time (almost 12 months) even with daily use. There is no greasy feel and it provides good SPF sun protection. It is an inexpensive staple in my daily face routine.
Q & A
Is this enough SPF for you?
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Where I can buy this product?
Has anyone else had the same issues of this lotion leaving a film-like look, after applying it?
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos