BY EUCERIN

• Dermatologist recommended.
  • Daily protection.
  • Moisturizing face lotion.
  • Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
  • Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
  • Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
  • Lightweight - rich.
  • Dermatological skincare.

• "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
Brianna S.
Prince Frederick, MD
This is a a great product. It really keeps you from getting burnt on the face. I bought this a my local Walmart. The product is very nicely packaged. It's not very expensive and has a pretty good value. I would definitely buy this product again because i really like it.
Brittany W.
Minford, OH
It works. I use it on myself and my family. we are outside gardening a lot and in the pool. sometimes the cheeks may get a little pink but it's probably from where it wasn't reapplied as it should be. but never do they really burn.
Alysandra M.
Albuquerque, NM
Sunscreen is essential in the summer in Texas! I got a sample of this sunscreen and it really helped a lot. It didn't feel oily on the skin and it lasted longer than most that I've used. I would be willing to buy it and th it again!
Ashley T.
Jenners
Great product I use it ever summer to protect my very sensitive skin from damage. I also use it on my kids who burn very easily. It's very moisturizing also and doesn't leave a sticky greasy film on your skin like most sunscreens do! I also love the subtle scent it has.
Nydia J.
Homestead, FL
I am definetely a fan of Eucerin. Their products are always mild on my skin and offer great skin protection and moisture. I have an especially sensitive face and this product is great. I don't feel greasy or break out after using it, and have even used it on my kids. Love!
Aimee Y.
Telford, PA
This is my daily go-to lotion for my face. The bottle lasts a long time (almost 12 months) even with daily use. There is no greasy feel and it provides good SPF sun protection. It is an inexpensive staple in my daily face routine.
Heather W.
Hutto, TX
Great product. Keeps your skin smooth and hydrated and protects your skin from the sun. This is a great facial lotion and sunscreen combo. It's gentle on your skin and produces great results. I would definitely purchase this again.
Wilma G.
Rancho Viejo, TX
I love using this is if I'm gonna do some yard work or if I'm gonna do some sun tanning. It's perfect when if your gonna spend all day outside and it's great under foundation. It's ok for oily skin but I would totally recommend it
Arinice B.
I would def recommend any of Eucerin products to anyone. In my opinion, it is beneficial to all skin types as well as a variety of ages. I bought this product from my local Walmart and it indeed met my expectations. I would encourage anyone to go out and buy this product.
Davia C.
Huntsville, AL
Okay for over the counter- it seems to do the job and I can appreciate the fact that it has no smell or irritating agents in it, but it seems a bit heavy and it seems not very breathable and not what I expected from Eucarin as a brand overall.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this enough SPF for you?
Samantha M.
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Lll L.
Where I can buy this product?
Krystyl M.
East Orange, NJ
Leigh P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?