BY EUCERIN

• Dermatologist recommended.
  • Daily protection.
  • Moisturizing face lotion.
  • Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
  • Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
  • Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
  • Lightweight - rich.
  • Dermatological skincare.

• "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
Dani M.
This is my daily lotion + sunscreen. It's inexpensive, but excellent quality and doesn't make my face too oily. Also easy to carry, so I have it in my purse for the long days out. It fulfilled my expectations and I'll buy it again!
Laura Q.
North Wales, PA
I always use 30 SPF or higher on my face, but many products only have 15 SPF for face sunscreens. I also prefer a face sunscreen that is also a lotion, so I don't have another product to put on. I was happy to find the Eucerin Face Lotion and Sunscreen, which satisfied all of the requirements! It doesn't have much of a smell, and goes on smooth. I'll definitely buy it again.
Alexandre S.
San Diego, CA
This is an excellent light sunscreen lotion. It’s not greasy like other sunscreens so it won’t leave your face shiny. It’s good if you have sensitive skin. Eucerin truly knows how to make a great product for sensitive skin people.
Davia C.
Huntsville, AL
Okay for over the counter- it seems to do the job and I can appreciate the fact that it has no smell or irritating agents in it, but it seems a bit heavy and it seems not very breathable and not what I expected from Eucarin as a brand overall.
Dawn R.
Chula Vista, CA
I found this out through my mother, she has dry and sensitive skin and she has been using this lotion and it works for her. I only use it from time to time since it super hydrating and since I do have oily skin I don't like the finish but it does work for those with dry skin; especially during the winter.
Florencia M.
Albuquerque, NM
It's protecting and light enough that it doesn't disrupt my makeup routine. From time to time i need to add a bit of extra moisturizer, that's the only problem I have with this product. Otherwise, top choice for daily protection.
genesis F.
I'm usually iffy about facial creams. This being a sun screen moisturizer I couldn't help but think "this is going to leave my face greasy" and it did. Just a little though, I don't mind the smell or texture. It got the job done.
Wilma G.
Rancho Viejo, TX
I love using this is if I'm gonna do some yard work or if I'm gonna do some sun tanning. It's perfect when if your gonna spend all day outside and it's great under foundation. It's ok for oily skin but I would totally recommend it
Chelsey C.
Albany, CA
You're supposed to moisturize and use sunscreen everyday--this lotion does just that! It's extremely lightweight, so you won't notice it after you thoroughly apply it to your skin. That's also nice considering that I have rather oily skin & it doesn't break me out. The best part is that it has SPF and is broad-spectrum, so you're pretty much set in terms of moisturizing & sunscreen!
Aimee Y.
Telford, PA
This is my daily go-to lotion for my face. The bottle lasts a long time (almost 12 months) even with daily use. There is no greasy feel and it provides good SPF sun protection. It is an inexpensive staple in my daily face routine.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this enough SPF for you?
Samantha M.
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Lll L.
Where I can buy this product?
Krystyl M.
East Orange, NJ
Leigh P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?