Eucerin Face Lotion and Sunscreen 30 SPF
- Dermatologist recommended.
- Daily protection.
- Moisturizing face lotion.
- Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
- Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
- Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
- Lightweight - rich.
- Dermatological skincare.
Top Questions See all 173 Q&A
Eucerin Face Lotion and Sunscreen 30 SPF
- "I have very dry skin, especially in the cooler weather. This product is great for this problem. I love that it is fragrance free and can be used on sensitive skin." in 745 reviews
- "I've always been a fan of Eucerin and up to this day I can say this is the best! Its very moisturizing and good for my kids, especially since my son has sensitive skin....and even better, this one is for your face! Who doesn't want to take care of their face?!" in 308 reviews
- "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
- "my skin is definitely flaky and dry, but this has eliminated my problem. it sinks into my skin and deeply moisturizes after i've used an exfoliant or whenever i'm feeling dry. i recommended using this before putting make up on and letting it dry to eliminate the dryness " in 227 reviews
- "Hi everyone :D I love this becaz it works great for my sensitive skin & becaz it has good amount of sunscreen." in 6 reviews
Eucerin usually doesn't so me wrong but I found this to be too runny and even though I reapplied as recommended it left me slightly burnt. I don't know whether I got old product but I hesitate when thinking about giving this a shot.
I purchased this product on a whim because I needed some plain facial sunscreen at a decent price before going to the beach. I did not get sunburned BUT this lotion sweats off your face very easily so I had to reapply constantly. I will finish up the amount I have left but I want to try something different next time.
Okay for over the counter- it seems to do the job and I can appreciate the fact that it has no smell or irritating agents in it, but it seems a bit heavy and it seems not very breathable and not what I expected from Eucarin as a brand overall.
It is a great everyday sunscreen year around. I have combination skin and this sunscreen does not clog up my pores. It applies easily and does not feel heavy on my face. I have been using this sunscreen for almost a year now and I still have some product left in the bottle as well. Great product. I would give it 10/10
I always use 30 SPF or higher on my face, but many products only have 15 SPF for face sunscreens. I also prefer a face sunscreen that is also a lotion, so I don't have another product to put on. I was happy to find the Eucerin Face Lotion and Sunscreen, which satisfied all of the requirements! It doesn't have much of a smell, and goes on smooth. I'll definitely buy it again.
Living in florida it is important to use sunscreen. The medicine I take makes my skin extremely dry, so with Eucerin Face lotion and sunscreen I get double the protection I need. I also use Eucerin daily skin balance on my arms and legs. I highly recommend Eucerin products
It's protecting and light enough that it doesn't disrupt my makeup routine. From time to time i need to add a bit of extra moisturizer, that's the only problem I have with this product. Otherwise, top choice for daily protection.
I found this out through my mother, she has dry and sensitive skin and she has been using this lotion and it works for her. I only use it from time to time since it super hydrating and since I do have oily skin I don't like the finish but it does work for those with dry skin; especially during the winter.
I absolutely love this lotion!! In the past any lotion normally breaks my face out-this one didn't. Have been wearing it most of the spring and outside a lot. Wear it when getting hot and sweaty and it stays on and protective. Haven't gotten burnt once. Absolotely the best moisturizer/sun protectant I have found so far!!
This is an excellent light sunscreen lotion. It’s not greasy like other sunscreens so it won’t leave your face shiny. It’s good if you have sensitive skin. Eucerin truly knows how to make a great product for sensitive skin people.
Q & A
Is this enough SPF for you?
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Where I can buy this product?
Has anyone else had the same issues of this lotion leaving a film-like look, after applying it?
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos