Eucerin Face Lotion and Sunscreen 30 SPF
- Dermatologist recommended.
- Daily protection.
- Moisturizing face lotion.
- Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
- Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
- Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
- Lightweight - rich.
- Dermatological skincare.
Top Questions See all 169 Q&A
Eucerin Face Lotion and Sunscreen 30 SPF
- "I have very dry skin, especially in the cooler weather. This product is great for this problem. I love that it is fragrance free and can be used on sensitive skin." in 745 reviews
- "I've always been a fan of Eucerin and up to this day I can say this is the best! Its very moisturizing and good for my kids, especially since my son has sensitive skin....and even better, this one is for your face! Who doesn't want to take care of their face?!" in 308 reviews
- "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
- "my skin is definitely flaky and dry, but this has eliminated my problem. it sinks into my skin and deeply moisturizes after i've used an exfoliant or whenever i'm feeling dry. i recommended using this before putting make up on and letting it dry to eliminate the dryness " in 227 reviews
- "Hi everyone :D I love this becaz it works great for my sensitive skin & becaz it has good amount of sunscreen." in 6 reviews
The product does it's job which is to protect my skin. I've used this product a couple of times and keep coming back. I bought at my local Target. The price is pretty normal for a face and sunscreen protecting lotion. I will continue to buy the product.
This is a bit greasy for my combo skin but it works well as a sunscreen and is decently moisturizing. It's feels a bit tougher to blend recently so it may be a bit dried out for some reason. I bought mine for about 10 dollars at walgreen
I love Eucerin sunscreen and the healing lotion also! The sun screen still allows me to get a nice tan without a burnt face. The lotion is really great for healing tattoos which I get often. I am an avid user of multiple different Eucerin products and have never been displeased.
Eucerin Face lotion & sunscreen SPF is the perfect product! I love that it is not greasy as many other brands are. It goes on smoothly & I am confident that I am protected all day long from the sun! It also has a really pleasant scent.
This is a good facial lotion with SPF in it. It's light and blends in to the skin nicely. It's effective in protecting my skin from the sun and I like that I can usually fun it at Target. I would like it if there was a tinted version.
Having extremely fair skin call for extra care while in the sun. This sunscreen is gentle on my face without overly greasy. It can feel a little dry after it soaks in, but this only helps me to remember to reapply as often as possible. 30 SPF is the perfect amount of coverage.
It is sooo important to wear sunscreen to protect your face as well as your body. What i like about this one is its not so greasy so it goes on great under my foundation. I like in arizona so the sun just beamsssss. So this is a must
A great lotion, moisturizing and it smells great and doesn't break me out. The only thing I wish could change is the SPF, I need more than 30 SPF because I am very prone to sunburns and I have very sensitive skin. But, all in all a good product and a good value for the cost.
This product is super thick, but it stays on for a long time. I love it for beach days where I may get a little wet, or for hikes when I might sweat anything else off. It's my go-to for long-wear and doesn't smell or feel too greasy.
I have very dry skin on my t zone. I needed something that would work really well. I tried a lot of things but i still have flakes of skin on my face. I tried this and it made my skin smooth and healthy. The only thing is that I have to use it like every two days cause it would make my face super oily. Very affordable and works well
Q & A
Is this enough SPF for you?
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Where I can buy this product?
Has anyone else had the same issues of this lotion leaving a film-like look, after applying it?
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos