Eucerin Face Lotion and Sunscreen 30 SPF
- Dermatologist recommended.
- Daily protection.
- Moisturizing face lotion.
- Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
- Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
- Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
- Lightweight - rich.
- Dermatological skincare.
Top Questions See all 173 Q&A
Eucerin Face Lotion and Sunscreen 30 SPF
- "I have very dry skin, especially in the cooler weather. This product is great for this problem. I love that it is fragrance free and can be used on sensitive skin." in 745 reviews
- "I've always been a fan of Eucerin and up to this day I can say this is the best! Its very moisturizing and good for my kids, especially since my son has sensitive skin....and even better, this one is for your face! Who doesn't want to take care of their face?!" in 308 reviews
- "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
- "my skin is definitely flaky and dry, but this has eliminated my problem. it sinks into my skin and deeply moisturizes after i've used an exfoliant or whenever i'm feeling dry. i recommended using this before putting make up on and letting it dry to eliminate the dryness " in 227 reviews
- "Hi everyone :D I love this becaz it works great for my sensitive skin & becaz it has good amount of sunscreen." in 6 reviews
This protector I liked a lot and I think it has a good formula, it does not leave a thick white layer on the face like other sunscreens and this is a plus point, the face is a little shiny but it feels hydrated. I would definitely use it again.
A great lotion, moisturizing and it smells great and doesn't break me out. The only thing I wish could change is the SPF, I need more than 30 SPF because I am very prone to sunburns and I have very sensitive skin. But, all in all a good product and a good value for the cost.
This sunscreen has a nice light scent! Both my mom and I use this product especially around summer time because it is so easy to get burned. Also is amazing for blending and you can wear it with makeup with no issue. I always recommend this to everyone who needs face sunscreen!
I have very dry skin on my t zone. I needed something that would work really well. I tried a lot of things but i still have flakes of skin on my face. I tried this and it made my skin smooth and healthy. The only thing is that I have to use it like every two days cause it would make my face super oily. Very affordable and works well
This face lotion does a great job at protecting the skin from the dangerous rays, but I will say that if you apply too much prior to makeup application, it can cause a white caste on your face. A little goes a long way, use sparingly.
This i have found to be the most effective for me i have tried multiple but this one is amazing. Its not over priced its gentle on the skin not oily feeling i have bought this for awhile and will continue to buy it for me and my daughter absolutely would recommend this product
I really like this facial sunscreen. I was hesitant to buy this product because I have very sensitive skin. I decided to give it a try and was very happy. It lightly moisturizes as well. It left my skin protected without any breakouts.
I use this sunscreen all the time. It helps in the summer and I love it. It is very important to wear sunscreen for people of all races. I have sensitive skin and I have never had an issue with this sunscreen, its very gentle. I would buy it again. I purchase this every summer
This is the only sunscreen I use on my face. It's light enough to use under makeup as a daily moisturizer, but strong enough to protect your skin from sunburn. Some sunscreens can feel really heavy and greasy on your skin, but this doesn't clog my pores at all. Great product!
Used this for yeaaarrrrrssss...5 years. love this product and still have it. if only I am not trying out other products, I would still be using it. this is a mild suncreen that can be used day and night. non irritating and noncomedogenic
Q & A
Is this enough SPF for you?
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Where I can buy this product?
Has anyone else had the same issues of this lotion leaving a film-like look, after applying it?
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos