BY EUCERIN

• Dermatologist recommended.
  • Daily protection.
  • Moisturizing face lotion.
  • Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
  • Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
  • Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
  • Lightweight - rich.
  • Dermatological skincare.

• "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
♡ MAE E.
Kelseyville, CA
This lotion is good but not for my skin type. I have sensitive combination skin so it typically is drying in the cheeks while my T-zone easily breaks out. I also have to really rub it in so there’s not white residue. It’s a good sun protecting product but has more negative than positive impacts for me personally!
Lucy M.
Salt Lake City
Eucerin always delivers great products. This lotion is no exception. My face always feels so moisturized and soft after I use it. I use it before applying makeup and before bed. I love it!
Charlie A.
Columbus , OH
I love the Eucerin sunscreen lotion .. i have very dry rough eczema patches across my face and it not only hydrates those spots it keeps them from any irritation from the ingredients in normal sunscreen choice .. great for those with sensitive skin or problematic skin .. pick up from your local Walmart
Michelle T.
Sewell
I am personally not a big fan of this product. The consistency is too thick, even though I bought it in the middle consistency. It does the job at hydrating the skin though. This one leaves a white cast on my face. You can definitely find better spf that doesn't leave the white cast.
Kelsey T.
Evergreen , NC
Coming from someone who has dealt with psoriasis my entire life, i would recommend this and any other eurcin product! The only product that helps my psoriasis at all
Itza R.
My skin is sensitive but Eucerin is one of the brands that I can use on my face without it burning or stinging. I also have Rosacea so o really need that spf coverage and this is really great. It is not to thick feeling which I love because I don’t feel like I have layers of stuff on my face.
Donna M.
Sault Sainte Marie, MI
I picked this up thinking I could use it as part of my daily face regimen,however I was slightly disappointed. I have dry skin on my face so moisturizer is very important however I was disappointed with this because it made my skin feel very greasy. It was heavy and did nothing for me.
Courtney M.
Tishomingo, OK
Worked great with helping me get my tan where I wanted because I didn't have to worry about the chance of burning because the low SPF protected my skin just enough😍
Diana R.
Wilson , NC
Eucerin is a pretty known brand. It's somewhat affordable and is decent quality. I purchased this some years ago and Walmart before summer and it did come in handy!
Sarrah J.
Over all good moisturizer. It can be found in most drugstores. Very commonly used and a good price point for the amount of product you get. Good for normal skin types.
Samantha M.
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this enough SPF for you?
Lll L.
Where I can buy this product?
Krystyl M.
East Orange, NJ
Leigh P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?

Walmart