Eucerin Face Lotion and Sunscreen 30 SPF
4.20 / 5 based on 8,002 Reviews
- Dermatologist recommended.
- Daily protection.
- Moisturizing face lotion.
- Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
- Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
- Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
- Lightweight - rich.
- Dermatological skincare.
Top Questions See all 164 Q&A
Eucerin Face Lotion and Sunscreen 30 SPF
- "I have very dry skin, especially in the cooler weather. This product is great for this problem. I love that it is fragrance free and can be used on sensitive skin." in 745 reviews
- "I've always been a fan of Eucerin and up to this day I can say this is the best! Its very moisturizing and good for my kids, especially since my son has sensitive skin....and even better, this one is for your face! Who doesn't want to take care of their face?!" in 308 reviews
- "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
- "my skin is definitely flaky and dry, but this has eliminated my problem. it sinks into my skin and deeply moisturizes after i've used an exfoliant or whenever i'm feeling dry. i recommended using this before putting make up on and letting it dry to eliminate the dryness " in 227 reviews
- "Hi everyone :D I love this becaz it works great for my sensitive skin & becaz it has good amount of sunscreen." in 6 reviews
This Eucerine face lotion and sunscreen smells nice and if not too heavy. It is easy to apply with finger tips. I have sensitive skin and it has worked great for me. It was my first time trying their products on myself and I would recommend it to all.
This moisturizered my skin very well but burned my eyes so badly every time I used it I had to stop. It also broke me out if I made a point of using it twice daily after cleansing (I would skip around from philosophy to this). As for protecting my skin it did that great as well. I'm not usually too sensitive to products, so If you're not sensitive at all I would recommend this but it just didn't work for me.
This is the only kind of face lotion I use. I was using it for about a month, then I saw Dr. Oz recommended it in one of his shows and I've been using it ever since. I have oily skin, but this doesn't make me feel oily. It soaks right into my skin.
I love this sunscreen because it is very gentle on sensitive skin. My hubby is a re-head and HAS to use a sunscreen daily on his face here in Florida, or he will get sun poison spots on his face. He is extremely sensitive and this product has been great for him.
When applied will be tacky to the touch until it is thoroughly absorbed into the skin, it usually takes about 5 minutes. I usually use it on bare face, if using foundation I usually use one with SPF in it, to try and avoid any white cast in the skin.
This is a great band by the way and they got other great product. It is a bit pricey in my pocket but I would get a product. It does meet my expectations because the lotion feeling and how it work is perfect. I would recommend others to tried as well.
Definitely a good base after washing face to apply before doing makeup because not only are you moisturizing your face you are also getting the protection you need.
Tengo piel mixta, con brillos en la zona "T" y este protector funciona de manera aceptable, considerando que otros son super grasosos y me dejan la piel brillante. Cumple su función sin ser muy pesado. Creo que seguiré probando hasta dar con el ideal.
This product protects your face gently from any harm that the sun can give. It can be found at almost any local grocery store. The cost of it is a little high but its worth it. The bottle is pretty small but I would definitely recommend it to others.
Eucerin face lotion is great for not only moisturizing your face but also protecting your skin from the harmful rays of the sun. Overall, it was effective even with the low spf. I use it daily to moisturize my face and I haven't gotten sunburned yet.
Q & A
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Is this enough SPF for you?
Where I can buy this product?
Has anyone else had the same issues of this lotion leaving a film-like look, after applying it?
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos