BY EUCERIN

• Dermatologist recommended.
  • Daily protection.
  • Moisturizing face lotion.
  • Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
  • Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
  • Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
  • Lightweight - rich.
  • Dermatological skincare.

• "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
Liz M.
This lotion is not oily or greasy at all it makes you feel like you don't have anything on your face except face and you domt have to worry about getting sum burnt wilhich is a bomus and it really has a nice smell it also would be highly recomenned by me
Kristy M.
Birmingham, AL
A nice facial sunscreen that doesn't irritate my skin. I like the pump feature for dispensing and the lack of a strong smell. Overall, I like the feel, but do not like the way it looks under makeup. So, this product is reserved for my makeup free days.
Jaime E.
Oklahoma City, OK
I have to worry about my complexion a lot. I am super pale and burn easily. Every time I get a sun burn, I get a new freckle. While I think they bring personality, I'd rather protect my skin from cancer. This face lotion allows me to not worry about it.
Erin M.
Clarksburg, MD
I liked this but it was a little heavy and didn't work well with my makeup. I prefer something just a little bit lighter and that I can't feel on my face. I'm still trying to find something just a little bit lighter but I liked that it was moisturizing.
Nadia Z.
Atlanta, GA
i havent really been a fan of eucerin. it works so well but i hate that it is so greasy! it is a gentle lotion and is best for people with dry and sensitive skin. not sure if i will repurchase it from the drugstore, but still a good brand. hope that helps!
Celine D.
La Jolla, CA
The only sunscreen that I use on my face. It keeps my skin moisturized and protected all day long. I have been using this for a couple of years and am happy with this product. It's a great price for this product, but can sometimes leave a "ghosty" look.
Janani H.
San Diego , CA
I've been using this product for a while now and i have to say i quite like it! It's not greasy compared to alot of drugstores sunscreens, and it is actually very light. It does need a little to blend in, at least for me, but it doesn't leave a white overcast.
Sabrina B.
Los angeles, CA
This face lotion is a little thick but it works well. I use it as an additional moisturizer under my bb cream or alone. It's perfect for beach days and the price is fair. I also have the little travel size bottles which fit perfectly in any size bag. The smell is also nice, but not too strong.
Vyktoria S.
Christopher, IL
So far out of the sunscreens that I have used I like Eucerin's. I like the way it gos on and the smell isn't bad. My kids like using it to when ever we go out. It has become our go to for sunscreens. I got mine at Wal-Mart and I would buy it again.
Jessisca H.
Citrus Spgs, FL
I love this sunscreen because it is very gentle on sensitive skin. My hubby is a re-head and HAS to use a sunscreen daily on his face here in Florida, or he will get sun poison spots on his face. He is extremely sensitive and this product has been great for him.
Samantha M.
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this enough SPF for you?
Lll L.
Where I can buy this product?
Krystyl M.
East Orange, NJ
Leigh P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?

Walmart