Eucerin Face Lotion and Sunscreen 30 SPF
4.20 / 5 based on 8,005 Reviews
- Dermatologist recommended.
- Daily protection.
- Moisturizing face lotion.
- Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
- Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
- Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
- Lightweight - rich.
- Dermatological skincare.
Top Questions See all 164 Q&A
Eucerin Face Lotion and Sunscreen 30 SPF
- "I have very dry skin, especially in the cooler weather. This product is great for this problem. I love that it is fragrance free and can be used on sensitive skin." in 745 reviews
- "I've always been a fan of Eucerin and up to this day I can say this is the best! Its very moisturizing and good for my kids, especially since my son has sensitive skin....and even better, this one is for your face! Who doesn't want to take care of their face?!" in 308 reviews
- "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
- "my skin is definitely flaky and dry, but this has eliminated my problem. it sinks into my skin and deeply moisturizes after i've used an exfoliant or whenever i'm feeling dry. i recommended using this before putting make up on and letting it dry to eliminate the dryness " in 227 reviews
- "Hi everyone :D I love this becaz it works great for my sensitive skin & becaz it has good amount of sunscreen." in 6 reviews
This lotion is not oily or greasy at all it makes you feel like you don't have anything on your face except face and you domt have to worry about getting sum burnt wilhich is a bomus and it really has a nice smell it also would be highly recomenned by me
A nice facial sunscreen that doesn't irritate my skin. I like the pump feature for dispensing and the lack of a strong smell. Overall, I like the feel, but do not like the way it looks under makeup. So, this product is reserved for my makeup free days.
I have to worry about my complexion a lot. I am super pale and burn easily. Every time I get a sun burn, I get a new freckle. While I think they bring personality, I'd rather protect my skin from cancer. This face lotion allows me to not worry about it.
I liked this but it was a little heavy and didn't work well with my makeup. I prefer something just a little bit lighter and that I can't feel on my face. I'm still trying to find something just a little bit lighter but I liked that it was moisturizing.
i havent really been a fan of eucerin. it works so well but i hate that it is so greasy! it is a gentle lotion and is best for people with dry and sensitive skin. not sure if i will repurchase it from the drugstore, but still a good brand. hope that helps!
The only sunscreen that I use on my face. It keeps my skin moisturized and protected all day long. I have been using this for a couple of years and am happy with this product. It's a great price for this product, but can sometimes leave a "ghosty" look.
I've been using this product for a while now and i have to say i quite like it! It's not greasy compared to alot of drugstores sunscreens, and it is actually very light. It does need a little to blend in, at least for me, but it doesn't leave a white overcast.
This face lotion is a little thick but it works well. I use it as an additional moisturizer under my bb cream or alone. It's perfect for beach days and the price is fair. I also have the little travel size bottles which fit perfectly in any size bag. The smell is also nice, but not too strong.
So far out of the sunscreens that I have used I like Eucerin's. I like the way it gos on and the smell isn't bad. My kids like using it to when ever we go out. It has become our go to for sunscreens. I got mine at Wal-Mart and I would buy it again.
I love this sunscreen because it is very gentle on sensitive skin. My hubby is a re-head and HAS to use a sunscreen daily on his face here in Florida, or he will get sun poison spots on his face. He is extremely sensitive and this product has been great for him.
Q & A
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Is this enough SPF for you?
Where I can buy this product?
Has anyone else had the same issues of this lotion leaving a film-like look, after applying it?
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos