Eucerin Face Lotion and Sunscreen 30 SPF
4.20 / 5 based on 8,007 Reviews
- Dermatologist recommended.
- Daily protection.
- Moisturizing face lotion.
- Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
- Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
- Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
- Lightweight - rich.
- Dermatological skincare.
Top Questions See all 164 Q&A
Eucerin Face Lotion and Sunscreen 30 SPF
- "I have very dry skin, especially in the cooler weather. This product is great for this problem. I love that it is fragrance free and can be used on sensitive skin." in 745 reviews
- "I've always been a fan of Eucerin and up to this day I can say this is the best! Its very moisturizing and good for my kids, especially since my son has sensitive skin....and even better, this one is for your face! Who doesn't want to take care of their face?!" in 308 reviews
- "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
- "my skin is definitely flaky and dry, but this has eliminated my problem. it sinks into my skin and deeply moisturizes after i've used an exfoliant or whenever i'm feeling dry. i recommended using this before putting make up on and letting it dry to eliminate the dryness " in 227 reviews
- "Hi everyone :D I love this becaz it works great for my sensitive skin & becaz it has good amount of sunscreen." in 6 reviews
I personally don't use this product but I bought this for my nephew to try on his very dry skin . Not only did it protect him from the harsh sun it kept his face moisturized all day . I mean for the price and size I would recommend maybe buying it online
This is one of my favorite face sunscreens! It doesn't goop on or leave my skin feeling greasy. It's definitely a must have for every day use. It doesn't break out my skin or anything. Exceeded my expectations and I recommend it to my friends all the time.
I have had a really hard time finding a facial sunscreen. Most have ingredients that set my sensitive skin off. I like that this lotion doesn't do that. I like that it wears well under makeup. I like that it has a high UVA/UVB SPF. This is one of the best sun screens I have ever used. It is water resistant and last the entire day, even in the bright SUN :)
Sunscreens are very important in our skin care, it is essential to use it daily so that our skin will not be so exposed to the sun because although we do not realize eventually brings many negative effects on our skin, in addition to avoid the skin cancer
The 30 SPF is perfect for my complexion! It's lightweight and doesn't leave me feeling greasy after each use. Eucerin really hydrates my skin and I swear by any lotion they make! I think this product and brand is always a great value! I'd recommend this to others
I bought this once and was unsure of how it would be on my face. I bought this at Target in the sunscreen isle. It did not meet my expectations because it left my face greasy and I felt like it was heavy and clogged my pores. I will not buy this again.
I like the lotion due to the smoothness and the light airy texture on my face. I also get really dry skin when I go out in the sun so the face lotion helps a lot with Spf and not using those other heavy cremes. I also like the smell. It is pretty neutral.
I have to worry about my complexion a lot. I am super pale and burn easily. Every time I get a sun burn, I get a new freckle. While I think they bring personality, I'd rather protect my skin from cancer. This face lotion allows me to not worry about it.
This keeps my skin really moisturized, I usually don't put a lot of stuff on my skin because it's sensitive and I'm scared of outbreaks but I never get any of that with this product. I first purchased it at Walgreens and I would definitely buy it again.
I LIKE THIS ITS PRETY GOOD I HAVE EVEN USED IT AND PUT MY MAKE UP ON IT HOLDS PRETT WELL IT IS VERY GENTLE AND IT MAKES MY SKIN SUPER SOFT THE PACKAGING IS GREAT IT FITS PERFECTLY IN MY PURSE I THINK IT WAS PRETTY AFFECTIVE AND I WOULD DEFF BUY IT AGAIN
Q & A
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Is this enough SPF for you?
Where I can buy this product?
Has anyone else had the same issues of this lotion leaving a film-like look, after applying it?
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos