Eucerin Face Lotion and Sunscreen 30 SPF
4.20 / 5 based on 8,005 Reviews
- Dermatologist recommended.
- Daily protection.
- Moisturizing face lotion.
- Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
- Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
- Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
- Lightweight - rich.
- Dermatological skincare.
Top Questions See all 164 Q&A
Eucerin Face Lotion and Sunscreen 30 SPF
- "I have very dry skin, especially in the cooler weather. This product is great for this problem. I love that it is fragrance free and can be used on sensitive skin." in 745 reviews
- "I've always been a fan of Eucerin and up to this day I can say this is the best! Its very moisturizing and good for my kids, especially since my son has sensitive skin....and even better, this one is for your face! Who doesn't want to take care of their face?!" in 308 reviews
- "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
- "my skin is definitely flaky and dry, but this has eliminated my problem. it sinks into my skin and deeply moisturizes after i've used an exfoliant or whenever i'm feeling dry. i recommended using this before putting make up on and letting it dry to eliminate the dryness " in 227 reviews
- "Hi everyone :D I love this becaz it works great for my sensitive skin & becaz it has good amount of sunscreen." in 6 reviews
I am a lover of Eucerin products as they are perfect for skin care , especially this is my sunscreen favorite as it actually protects the skin from the sun , and its price is pretty good, I recommend it to all without I certainly would return to buy again
Love this stuff for the base foe my foundation and/or bb cream that I slather on my face in the mornings. Great as my moisturizer and SPF in one so I don't have to put on too many layers. Rather lightweight and feels like it lasts me for most of my day.
This facial sunscreen is very affordable I purchased mine at target I also bought the body one as well I like it I find it pretty effective I normally add a foundation with SPF in it I'd like if the formula was more better but overall I'm happy with it
this is something similar to another one that his is a little fatty but good quality is not great but not so bad , you just have to apply and it's good to know . so fat does not leave expensive and not so thick...Its a medium not is a excellent.. so a like
It's not oily and doesn't build up. It's creamy and thin enough to use multiple occasions it's a great value. And met all expectations. And gives me that extra glow at the beach I need. You can find it at any Wal-Mart or walgreens pharmacys. Thumbs up!
Absolutely love this face moisturizer for an every day lotion it is lightly nongreasy and does not leave a film also does not clog your pores I have sensitive skin and this works great on it just the right price also . I would definitely buy this again
This product is light weight when you apply it but it gives me sense of skin protection because it has spf 30. I usually pick up this product at Walmart or CVS and yes I am a repeat user of this product. I do recommend it especially during the summer time.
I love how light and non-greasy this is! I can even apply makeup after putting it on. I have no issues with it despite my sensitive skin, and doesn't feel greasy. I use this daily, and I think it is a great value. Definitely recommend this facial sunscreen lotion!
I am a redhead which means sunscreen is extremely important to me. This did an excellent job at keeping my skin from being burned; however, it made me break out like crazy! The consistency was a little too oily and I needed to put on more than I wanted to feel like I would get the coverage I needed. Too sticky and felt like my pores couldn't breathe. Love not being burned but I need to find a better alternative.
Siempre son buenos productos. En este caso me encanta porque mi piel no queda aceitoso. Absorbe bastante rápido y siento la protección de el producto. No pica en los ojos y tiene un aroma aceptable. La relación precio calidad es razonable. Yo lo recomiendo
Q & A
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Is this enough SPF for you?
Where I can buy this product?
Has anyone else had the same issues of this lotion leaving a film-like look, after applying it?
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos