Eucerin Face Lotion and Sunscreen 30 SPF
4.20 / 5 based on 8,005 Reviews
- Dermatologist recommended.
- Daily protection.
- Moisturizing face lotion.
- Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
- Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
- Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
- Lightweight - rich.
- Dermatological skincare.
Top Questions See all 164 Q&A
Eucerin Face Lotion and Sunscreen 30 SPF
- "I have very dry skin, especially in the cooler weather. This product is great for this problem. I love that it is fragrance free and can be used on sensitive skin." in 745 reviews
- "I've always been a fan of Eucerin and up to this day I can say this is the best! Its very moisturizing and good for my kids, especially since my son has sensitive skin....and even better, this one is for your face! Who doesn't want to take care of their face?!" in 308 reviews
- "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
- "my skin is definitely flaky and dry, but this has eliminated my problem. it sinks into my skin and deeply moisturizes after i've used an exfoliant or whenever i'm feeling dry. i recommended using this before putting make up on and letting it dry to eliminate the dryness " in 227 reviews
- "Hi everyone :D I love this becaz it works great for my sensitive skin & becaz it has good amount of sunscreen." in 6 reviews
I have really sensitive skin so I am really cautious about putting anything on my face. I am so happy I tried this stuff. It was gentle and didn't make my face oily. I almost always end up with burnt cheeks no matter what I sunscreen I use but not this time!
I have combination skin & my skin's very picky about moisturizers! This one is effective on me. I use it before my makeup routine & I also like to use it as a primer. It's moisturizing, priming, & protects my skin from the harmful sun rays. Highly recommend!
I love this stuff! I always prefer my facial sunscreen low spf so I can tan to an event, and this never fails. It's long lasting, and doesn't make my face extremely oily especially with being in the sun as well. I definitely recommend it, I never have a problem with this brand with any of their products.
When I'm trying to get a little sun I use this sunscreen. It is very gentle and I don't burn when I use it. It doesn't too me off when I get in the water either. It is a great price and comes with a lot of product. I will continue to buy this when I run out.
This is a great brand and I adore their body lotion but the formula in this face lotion feels thick and oily. I have oily skin usually and the last thing I want is to add to my already problematic sheen. It does work incredibly well if your skin is really dry though and it's very soothing on wind burn but I wouldn't use it with make up or as an everyday.
It was a bit oily for my face, because i have a lot of oil secretion already, but it did help with minimzing the impact of the sun on my face, i was great, i got mine online(cant remeber site i googled it) and i would buy it again if it was an oilfree version
This sunscreen helps protect myf ace than any other brand I have used before. I love knowing such a great brand can protect my face from the sun. MY face never gets burnt when using this sun screen. I would buy again as well as recommend to my friends.
Kind of oily but not enough to cause issues. I have dry skin already but this is good to use specifically on the face when you're going to be out in the sun all day long. Regular sunscreen isn't great for my sensitive skin on my face and this works great.
This sunscreen is great for all skin types, seeing how my skin varies from oily/dry/combo depending on the day. It is sold at a fair price, and can be found at most stores. I.E: Walmart, Target, CVS, etc. Overall, I would definitely recommend this sunscreen.
I found this sunscreen to work wonders! It not only protected my face from the sun but also moisturized it and left my face feeling very soft. I got this as a gift from my mother but would buy it. It was very effective and I would recommend it to everyone.
Q & A
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Is this enough SPF for you?
Where I can buy this product?
Has anyone else had the same issues of this lotion leaving a film-like look, after applying it?
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos