Eucerin Face Lotion and Sunscreen 30 SPF
4.20 / 5 based on 8,007 Reviews
- Dermatologist recommended.
- Daily protection.
- Moisturizing face lotion.
- Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
- Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
- Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
- Lightweight - rich.
- Dermatological skincare.
Top Questions See all 164 Q&A
Eucerin Face Lotion and Sunscreen 30 SPF
- "I have very dry skin, especially in the cooler weather. This product is great for this problem. I love that it is fragrance free and can be used on sensitive skin." in 745 reviews
- "I've always been a fan of Eucerin and up to this day I can say this is the best! Its very moisturizing and good for my kids, especially since my son has sensitive skin....and even better, this one is for your face! Who doesn't want to take care of their face?!" in 308 reviews
- "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
- "my skin is definitely flaky and dry, but this has eliminated my problem. it sinks into my skin and deeply moisturizes after i've used an exfoliant or whenever i'm feeling dry. i recommended using this before putting make up on and letting it dry to eliminate the dryness " in 227 reviews
- "Hi everyone :D I love this becaz it works great for my sensitive skin & becaz it has good amount of sunscreen." in 6 reviews
I think this stuff really works but it made me break out. I must be allergic to an ingredient or something in. For the time that I did use it, it worked okay and I think it's a good price! I would recommend this, but test it first! I won't be buying this again.
ITS A WONDERFUL PRODUCTS. IDEAL FOR SENSITIVE SKIN. I LOVE IT! YOUR PRICE IS EXCELLENT AND BEST OF ALL IS THAT MAY BE USED EVERY DAY.YOUR PRESENTATION IS BEAUTIFUL AND PRACTICE.I RECOMMEND IT BECAUSE IT IS GOOD AND ECONOMIC.It is ONE OF MY FAVORITE PRODUCTS
I truly love this product! My face is so sensitive to the sunlight and this product really helps so when I am out at the beach or even just going out during a sunny day. I love Eucerin in general and this product does not break my face out. For me this product is just great!
Great product! Very light weight and didn't clog my pores. Scent was good. Smelled a little "sun screeny" but not too bad. This was my first time using the product and I didn't get burnt which is amazing because I ALWAYS burn. I would probably buy this again and have already recommended it to some friends.
This sunscreen keeps your face protected from sunburn and it also makes it soft and keeps it moisturized! It's good when you want to just lay out in the sun or when you want to just got for a walk in the summer. It keeps your skin looking luminous and grand!
When I'm trying to get a little sun I use this sunscreen. It is very gentle and I don't burn when I use it. It doesn't too me off when I get in the water either. It is a great price and comes with a lot of product. I will continue to buy this when I run out.
I have been using this sunscreen Eucerin brand for years, and the truth is that my opinion of this product is quite good. It has a very good sun protection lasts long enough, and leaves your face completely white as other products, and is perfect for application under makeup, and do not feel your greasy face when using
It was a bit oily for my face, because i have a lot of oil secretion already, but it did help with minimzing the impact of the sun on my face, i was great, i got mine online(cant remeber site i googled it) and i would buy it again if it was an oilfree version
I really like sunscreen. For me I do not mind the white cast because I am pale but my skin is a bit dull it is almost a tone up cream for me. The consistency isn't too bad but I do feel like it could be a bit more moisturizing. I wanted something that wouldn't be tacky and this absorbs well into my skin.
I love this stuff! I always prefer my facial sunscreen low spf so I can tan to an event, and this never fails. It's long lasting, and doesn't make my face extremely oily especially with being in the sun as well. I definitely recommend it, I never have a problem with this brand with any of their products.
Q & A
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Is this enough SPF for you?
Where I can buy this product?
Has anyone else had the same issues of this lotion leaving a film-like look, after applying it?
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos