BY EUCERIN

• Dermatologist recommended.
  • Daily protection.
  • Moisturizing face lotion.
  • Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
  • Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
  • Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
  • Lightweight - rich.
  • Dermatological skincare.

• "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
karen F.
Brownsville, TX
This product is amazing for this summer heat. before i go anywhere i apply some in my face, arms and my legs. i let it soak in because it does get a little bit too oily for my liking. i love the packaging because its easy to use. i would definitely buy again!
Quin T.
Glenwood, IN
Great product! Very light weight and didn't clog my pores. Scent was good. Smelled a little "sun screeny" but not too bad. This was my first time using the product and I didn't get burnt which is amazing because I ALWAYS burn. I would probably buy this again and have already recommended it to some friends.
Maria L.
Medley, FL
I have been using this sunscreen Eucerin brand for years, and the truth is that my opinion of this product is quite good. It has a very good sun protection lasts long enough, and leaves your face completely white as other products, and is perfect for application under makeup, and do not feel your greasy face when using
Tiffany B.
Karnes City, TX
I'm very light and always tend to burn around my nose and cheeks with this product on I didn't burn it's a good value for how much you get and and simple but effective packaging that didn't spill after being tossed around in my beach bag all day, after a whole day in the sun my skin looks and feels great.
Kylie H.
Rexburg, ID
This made my skin feel so incredibly oily. It works really well and the packaging isn't too horrible but I wouldn't use this again. I felt like it was so heavy that it wasn't worth it working or not. If you have dry skin this might work for you but with my combination skin they have room for improvement.
BreAnna F.
Riverton, UT
This has a nice thick consistency which is good if you are really trying to protect your skin from getting sunburnt! It worked great on me, and I was able to get a slight tan from it! I use it every time now! I will definitely buy it again! The price is great!
Nicole V.
Lima, Comas
Me encanto !! te protege muy bien,incluso mi piel es muy delicada y este bloqueador no hizo que me aparezca granitos ni nada, a comparación de otros !!
se merece sus 5 estrellas, lo recomiendo mas a personas que tienen la piel muy delicada o sufre alergias !
Kayla H.
Muskego, WI
5 stars. I have been such a big fan of the eucerin brand for a long time. Their products are always gentle and great for sensitive skin. They even make one of my favorite eczema creams. If you're ever worried about sensitivity eucerin is he brand to go with.
Cory C.
Leesburg, GA
Works well. I have very very pale light white ginger skin and it burns very very easily. The product at hand is gentle on the skin. The product does well at what it's supposed to do. It smells like summer time!! I would buy again. Easy to apply and good value
Sasha T.
I use this through the year. It's great as a moisturizer for under make up. I have freckles and I burn easily on my cheeks - this prevents that. I love the fact that it doesn't have a scent at all. It's hard to put things that have a scent on your face and have to deal with it. This has lasting effects.
Samantha M.
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this enough SPF for you?
Lll L.
Where I can buy this product?
Krystyl M.
East Orange, NJ
Leigh P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?

Walmart