BY EUCERIN

• Dermatologist recommended.
  • Daily protection.
  • Moisturizing face lotion.
  • Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
  • Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
  • Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
  • Lightweight - rich.
  • Dermatological skincare.

• "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
Kennedy B.
Traverse City, MI
This is an AMAZING face sunscreen! I worry so much about putting on a facial sunscreen and breaking out as I have very touchy and sensitive skin. I use this every day under my makeup in the summer and it has never made me breakout once! I would definitely buy this product again!!
Katrina C.
Mascoutah, IL
I cannot say enough good things about this product! I have used it for many years. It is light, doesn't clog pores, but provides a 30spf protection for everyday use. I can put it on in the morning and apply makeup over the top. It doesn't burn the eyes either.
Neglis N.
He utilizado este producto al día durante un par de años y funciona perfectamente. Tengo la piel muy blanca y esto ha mantenido bien protegido. Al igual que cualquier protector solar y no es pegajosa la recomiendo Funciona muy bien bajo el maquillaje también.
Junior D.
Love this product. I use it every day during the summer before applying make up. It's very affordable. Feels good in the skin. I have oily skin and it does not fell oily. I would recommend for daily use
Brittany W.
Panton Vermont
I truly love this product! My face is so sensitive to the sunlight and this product really helps so when I am out at the beach or even just going out during a sunny day. I love Eucerin in general and this product does not break my face out. For me this product is just great!
Regan C.
N Little Rock, AR
I really enjoy this sunscreen, except for the smell. If you are looking for something without a sunscreen smell, this isn't it. But, it does provide really great protection against the sun. Overall, I think its a great product and I think it's worth the buy.
Michelle K.
ALEXANDRIA, VA
I really like sunscreen. For me I do not mind the white cast because I am pale but my skin is a bit dull it is almost a tone up cream for me. The consistency isn't too bad but I do feel like it could be a bit more moisturizing. I wanted something that wouldn't be tacky and this absorbs well into my skin.
VE382650 Cris G.
Miami, Florida
ITS A WONDERFUL PRODUCTS. IDEAL FOR SENSITIVE SKIN. I LOVE IT! YOUR PRICE IS EXCELLENT AND BEST OF ALL IS THAT MAY BE USED EVERY DAY.YOUR PRESENTATION IS BEAUTIFUL AND PRACTICE.I RECOMMEND IT BECAUSE IT IS GOOD AND ECONOMIC.It is ONE OF MY FAVORITE PRODUCTS
Kera E.
Phoenix , AZ
This sunscreen is a bit thick so it goes on heavy but you know that you are very well protected. I picked it up at Walmart but I am sure you can get it anywhere. It is very gentle on the skin, just thick. I would purchase this again definitely. Great product!
Julia S.
Pretty effective sunscreen. I have super dry skin, but it gets oily fairly quickly as well and while the sunscreen worked okay on a daily basis it made my skin even greasier. It was a good price, but probably not something I will purchase again. Definite room for improvement but effective while it lasted.
Samantha M.
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this enough SPF for you?
Lll L.
Where I can buy this product?
Krystyl M.
East Orange, NJ
Leigh P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?

Walmart