BY EUCERIN

• Dermatologist recommended.
  • Daily protection.
  • Moisturizing face lotion.
  • Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
  • Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
  • Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
  • Lightweight - rich.
  • Dermatological skincare.

• "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
Cameron S.
Minneapolis, MN
This Eucerin face lotion gets the job done! Not only does it keep my skin from even getting the slightest bit pink but it works great at moisturizing my face too. Truly the best facial sunscreen I have used to this day! Loved the fact it didn't have a greasy feel.
Elizabeth  B.
Burien, WA
This is a nice middle of the road go to daily moisturizer that will keep your skin nice and hydrated and protected from that harsh summer sun without breaking the bank. I know a lot of face creams can be crazy expensive so its nice to have a reasonable option for people that still works really well!
Meghan M.
Newberry, FL
Love this product, use it on all my family members! It was exactly what I was looking for, helps protect my skin but also keeps it hydrated and does the leave it oily or make it break out like others will. I recommend you buying this and I'm sure you'll love it!
Christina T.
Emeryville, CA
I like using the Eucerin sunscreen, especially since I have eczema and suffer from redness, and a lot of Eucerin products help with that. There aren't a lot of products at Target I use for my face except Eucerin or Simple. I wish it was a little less oily on my skin, but I'd rather be protected from the sun.
Samantha G.
Beckley, WV
Eucerin face lotion and sun screen 30 spf, is absolutely amazing. it is the perfect price for a quality product. I buy this around the clock in the summer time for my family and friends. if you have never tried this you need to give it a try. it smells good to.
Zachary M.
Plainfield, IL
I love this product! It's perfect for those hot summer days. My face is left feeling smooth and not oily, compared to other products. I not only use this on my face but I also extend it onto the tops of my shoulders and the back of my neck for maximum protection.
Ruby B.
Boulder, CO
This stuff is good! Really good! I put it on my face a lot in the summer! I bought it at a local target near my house, so that was good, that I don't have to go to a specialty store. The only problem is that it smells like sunscreen and chemicals, which I know it probably has to, but a nice coconut scent or something would be nice on my face, or just unscented.
April M.
N Hollywood, CA
Ive been experimenting with facial lotions that have sunblocks in them in the past year, and this was one of the better store brand ones. Was not as oily as most of them and did not present a lot of shine through the day.

Im very fair, so I still was lightly parched, but not burnt; as I normally am.
Kennedy B.
Traverse City, MI
This is an AMAZING face sunscreen! I worry so much about putting on a facial sunscreen and breaking out as I have very touchy and sensitive skin. I use this every day under my makeup in the summer and it has never made me breakout once! I would definitely buy this product again!!
Jennifer P.
Irvine, KY
Does its job, keeps the face protected and feels pretty good. I have used it one time and liked it. I do recommend this. I bought it at Walmart. Affordable too. It kept me from burning on a trip to the lake. I would buy again as well. Smell is ok, not too much.
Samantha M.
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this enough SPF for you?
Lll L.
Where I can buy this product?
Krystyl M.
East Orange, NJ
Leigh P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?

Walmart