BY EUCERIN

• Dermatologist recommended.
  • Daily protection.
  • Moisturizing face lotion.
  • Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
  • Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
  • Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
  • Lightweight - rich.
  • Dermatological skincare.

• "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
KC C.
Virginia Beach
I love to eucerin when my skin feels super dry. Sometimes my hands crack and bleeds due to dry and cold season and I always wash my hands and this is the only product that helps with my problems.
Katie M.
Miami
This is a good, drugstore face sunscreen. I only used it once before switching to the Eucerin Daily Protection because the Walgreens I went to only carried the one kind.
Jodi O.
SPLENDORA, TX
It didn't smell like a typical sun screen. It smelt better and left my skin feeling smooth and not oily. It was easy to apply and didn't leave any white spots on my face.
Candi B.
United states
This lotion helps to not only protect your skin, but it moisturizes as well. I use this lotion daily before applying any makeup. It doesn'tmake my skin too oily either.
Ashley S.
Hillsboro, IN
Great for any type of skin but especially highly sensitive to sun exposure do to any kind of acne treatment. My dermatologist gave me samples of this product to use after I applied my topical acne medication. It’s a great product I’m not sure the price point but I have seen this product at Walmart and Walgreens I believe.
Melissa K.
Titusville, FL
This feels a little greasy and leaves a whitish cast upon application, but soaks in well enough to look normal under primer and foundation (just takes several minutes).
Brittany B.
I like that its light on the face, it doesn't leave a film or have much of a scent if at all. I don't like that it wasn't strong enough protection for my fair skin unfortunately it still allowed me to burn quite a bit undee my makeup and it was quite painful. I've found some better products for the price.
Becky B.
Idaho Falls
It feels smooth. It doesn't leave my face feeling greasy. It protects my face from all that is harmful. I can wear it undure my makeup and I don't feel like I have tons of layers on my face.
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
♡ MAE E.
Kelseyville, CA
This lotion is good but not for my skin type. I have sensitive combination skin so it typically is drying in the cheeks while my T-zone easily breaks out. I also have to really rub it in so there’s not white residue. It’s a good sun protecting product but has more negative than positive impacts for me personally!
Samantha M.
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this enough SPF for you?
Lll L.
Where I can buy this product?
Krystyl M.
East Orange, NJ
Leigh P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?

Walmart