BY EUCERIN

• Dermatologist recommended.
  • Daily protection.
  • Moisturizing face lotion.
  • Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
  • Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
  • Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
  • Lightweight - rich.
  • Dermatological skincare.

• "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
Jennifer C.
Pontiac, MI
This is my go-to facial moisturizer in the summer! I apply it before my make-up and it doesn't ruin the application. A very small amount goes a long way. If you use too much, you'll look white as a ghost lol so just use a very small amount and you'll be good to go!
Lana L.
Whitehouse, TX
Love this product. I have super sensitive and dry skin and this stuff is amazing. Not to mention it is super affordable. A doctor actually recommended this product to me and I tried it out and it is only the best thing I have used for my dry skin. Highly recommend.
Renee K.
Springdale, AR
I am very particular when it comes to my face. I tend to be very sensitive. This Eucerin face lotion does exactly what it is supposed to and is gentle on my face. We are repeat users and we recommend this to anyone who is looking for a gentle sunscreen for the face.
Mary  L.
Cary, NC
I really liked the Eucerin face lotion this summer. I bought it at Walmart for a great price! It was cheaper there than anywhere else. This was the first time I used it. It was a great value for the price and I would recommend it to others looking for a good sunscreen.
Amanda B.
Indian Trail, NC
I tried this, it works great and my face did not get burnt. But I also noticed it didn't tan at the same rate as the rest of my body did. I might go lower on the spf number and try that. But it smelled nice, not too thick and not too watery. Went on evenly too.
Elena S.
Love Eucerin's sunscreen! It has given me the best protection and moisturizing. I did have to use a loose powder to cover the shine. It absorbed quite fast, but it did leave some greasy feeling without a loose powder. It's affordable and you can find it at Walmart
Jasmine W.
Chicago
I've been using this product for a while now. Very moisturizing and has a very pleasant smell. I purchased this product from a CVS pharmacy. I would defintely buy again. My only dislike is that it's a bit sticky. Well worth the price. I would highly recommend it!
Nancy S.
Anchorage, AK
I had been looking for months for a sunscreen that had at least a 30 SPF to wear under my makeup. It seemed like every thing I tried either made my face feel dry, greasy, burned my eyes or left a residue on my face. I have tried everything from high end to drugstore and this beats everything I have tried. After reading all the positive reviews on this I decided to give it a try and I'm so glad I did. This stuff is awesome.
Blaise W.
This product works great for sun protection, but not so great as a moisturizer. This just sits on the top layer of my skin, which is great for sunscreen, but not really ideal for a daily moisturizer. Also, don't get this anywhere near your eyes. It burns really bad.
Jasmine R.
S Richmond Hl, NY
I liked this sunscreen, but It made my face oilier than I would like to have it. It kept me moisturized, but I really didn't like the oily feeling it left after. The sunscreen part I really enjoyed. Having sunscreen on your face is really important for protection.
Samantha M.
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this enough SPF for you?
Lll L.
Where I can buy this product?
Krystyl M.
East Orange, NJ
Leigh P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?

Walmart