BY EUCERIN

• Dermatologist recommended.
  • Daily protection.
  • Moisturizing face lotion.
  • Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
  • Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
  • Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
  • Lightweight - rich.
  • Dermatological skincare.

• "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
Janice S.
Orting, WA
I love Eucerin but I hate sunscreen. I don't like the film sunscreen leaves on the skin but Eucerin is thick enough that it doesn't make my face feel icky and covered with smelly residue. Eucerin is a dynamic product that adds true lasting moisture. I also appreciate the SPF because I wouldn't use a sunscreen alone.
Brianna W.
Leland, NC
I wear sunscreen everyday and find it very important! This sun lotion provides coverage and doesn't break me out or burn my eyes or skin at all, like most other types normally can. It is affordable which is a great aspect due to the fact we should all use it everyday!
Valery P.
I like this one becuase I tend o ouse a lot of makeup, but I don't like at all my face to be greasy, but I also like to protect my skin from the sun damage, and it's a really good price for the quality of product, probably the product will be better if it had more sun protection, but as it is it's one of the best.
Angela J.
palmdale, CA
This is a bit chalky for my liking. I felt like it left a film on my skin and couldn't rub it in all the way. The smell was pleasant enough, but I would not repurchase or recommend this product. The Zinc oxide left my face ashy. Make the product a little less thick.
Mellisa T.
Do my face this is perfect to use with a BB cream. It's not to thin or to thick. The smell is not to over whelming. I use this often, especially if I'm going to be in the sun. With summer approaching it id a staple for me. I highly recommend if you are fair skinned.
emmily dayanna r.
Medley, FL

I have a love hate relationship with this product because I like the formula as it is fairly light and smash it feel like anything but if you apply much product you face is white as a ghost,
I do not think it would buy because they feel that contributes much to apply
Lana L.
Whitehouse, TX
Love this product. I have super sensitive and dry skin and this stuff is amazing. Not to mention it is super affordable. A doctor actually recommended this product to me and I tried it out and it is only the best thing I have used for my dry skin. Highly recommend.
Taylor T.
Birmingham, MI
I love the simple ingredients and the sensitivity overall of the product. I have super sensitive skin and even though I tan, I try to use something light to keep me safe. It doesn't feel heavy on my skin and protects my face. I have sensitive skin and it works great.
Hannah M.
Was not greasy! Worked very well and kept my skin moisturized. The packaging makes it easy to use, and mess free! It is very gentle on the skin. I have sensitive skin, so I was very happy that it both protected my skin and made it feel good. I would highly recommend.
Dream S.
lake zurich, IL
I have dry skin and am pretty picky about what goes on my face. Love this product as it goes on without being too oily and actually moisturizes my skin. It also helps knowing that this product has 30 SPF which is great for helping protect my skin from sun damage (not a fan of premature aging) :)
Samantha M.
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this enough SPF for you?
Lll L.
Where I can buy this product?
Krystyl M.
East Orange, NJ
Leigh P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?

Walmart