BY EUCERIN

• Dermatologist recommended.
  • Daily protection.
  • Moisturizing face lotion.
  • Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
  • Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
  • Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
  • Lightweight - rich.
  • Dermatological skincare.

• "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
Angela J.
palmdale, CA
This is a bit chalky for my liking. I felt like it left a film on my skin and couldn't rub it in all the way. The smell was pleasant enough, but I would not repurchase or recommend this product. The Zinc oxide left my face ashy. Make the product a little less thick.
Vanessa G.
Traverse City, MI
I have very pale and light skin, so I always need a good sunscreen for my face. This sunscreen is lotion, so you can wear it under makeup! It is very smooth and good for the price. It protects my skin well, and it does good. You might need to reapply every so often.
Brianna W.
Leland, NC
I wear sunscreen everyday and find it very important! This sun lotion provides coverage and doesn't break me out or burn my eyes or skin at all, like most other types normally can. It is affordable which is a great aspect due to the fact we should all use it everyday!
Janice S.
Orting, WA
I love Eucerin but I hate sunscreen. I don't like the film sunscreen leaves on the skin but Eucerin is thick enough that it doesn't make my face feel icky and covered with smelly residue. Eucerin is a dynamic product that adds true lasting moisture. I also appreciate the SPF because I wouldn't use a sunscreen alone.
Isabella M.
This is my GO-TO sunscreen! I thought this was discontinued for sometime, it was so hard to find. I ended up finding it at my pharmacy. It is amazing; so light and not oily or scented. The price is right because it gets the job done. I feel like my skin is protected.
Hannah M.
Was not greasy! Worked very well and kept my skin moisturized. The packaging makes it easy to use, and mess free! It is very gentle on the skin. I have sensitive skin, so I was very happy that it both protected my skin and made it feel good. I would highly recommend.
Katelyn H.
Memphis, TN
Protects my face well and doesn't feel too heavy on the skin. The only thing I'm not a fan of really is the scent. Not my favorite. But it gets the job done and doesn't make my oily skin feel overly oily which is a nice change for sunscreen. Definitely repurchasing.
Brittany H.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this moisturizer with the added bonus of SPF. It goes on lightweight and does not feel or smell like sunscreen. I put this on every morning and often recommend this to other people - everyone should be wearing sunscreen on their face daily! It has both zinc oxide and titanium dioxide which block both UVA and UVB rays (very important to look for these ingredients).
Sadiqa T.
I use this product religiously - all day every day everywhere all types of weather/ season. There is a very good amount of product for the price you are paying. I have normal skin and this works for me. The product does not feel too sticky or too heavy on your face.
Mellisa T.
Do my face this is perfect to use with a BB cream. It's not to thin or to thick. The smell is not to over whelming. I use this often, especially if I'm going to be in the sun. With summer approaching it id a staple for me. I highly recommend if you are fair skinned.
Samantha M.
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this enough SPF for you?
Lll L.
Where I can buy this product?
Krystyl M.
East Orange, NJ
Leigh P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?

Walmart