BY EUCERIN

• Dermatologist recommended.
  • Daily protection.
  • Moisturizing face lotion.
  • Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
  • Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
  • Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
  • Lightweight - rich.
  • Dermatological skincare.

• "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
Melissa R.
Morristown, NJ
The Eucerin Face Lotion and Sunscreen 30 SPF is a good product for basic moisturizing in the morning. It provides a good amount of SPF for daily use. It's a good bargain for what you pay but does sting the eyes if you get it to close so that is something to be aware about.
Heather T.
Franklin, LA
I am very fair skinned so I have to wear sunscreen and this was very nice to look at and very effective . It worked great and not too bad on my pocket book either . Easy to find , I picked it up at my local wal mart , and I would definitely recommend this to my friends .
Samiha U.
Brooklyn, NY
Keeps skin soft and has a nice finish due to the fact that it hydrates
Im very happy with the fact it has spf 30 which is perfect for the summer time
i have been using this for 3 or 4 summers now and i will continue to use it so i highly recommend this product to others!
Chloe H.
Royal Oak, MI
Doesn't leave my skin oily or dry at all, definitely good to use on acne prone skin as it is super gentle and goes on smoothly. I don't have to re apply too often and my face never gets burned or freckled when I use this as my moisturizer before laying out in the sun. Smell is fresh as well!
Destiny P.
Brooklyn, OH
This made my dry skin feel quite oily. I also didn't enjoy the consistency of this product. I am fairly picky about what I put on my face so this is normal for me. I did appreciate the price, not too terribly expensive. I would recommend but NOT to people with oily skin.
Marguritte T.
Foxworth, MS
The Eucerin Face Lotion has a Sunscreen level of SPF 30 and it is non-irritating. The scent is not unpleasant and that's a big plus because it's used on my face. I have bought this several time and it's a fairly good value for the money but could be a bit bigger container.
Hillary L.
Moisturizing and doesn't leave my skin feeling streaky or with residue. I always have a bottle at home and in the summer in my bag. Easy to read label and trusted brand with no harsh chemicals or smell. I personally love the product and have no suggestions for improvement.
Misseann S.
Bedford, OH
I really love this face lotion. Most of the lotions that I have used will make my face dry or greasy feeling. This lotion gives my face the soft feeling I want and it also has the SPF in it to protect my face from the sun and the damage that comes with it. Additionall the price isn't expensive.
Angela M.
South Daytona , FL
Really enjoy using this moisturizer with sunscreen. Have used it in the past. Reasonably priced and effective! You can apply your makeup afterwards without fear of it "pilling up" as happens with some sunscreens. It goes on smooth, feels good and is lightweight on the skin.
Pakize K.
Spring, TX
I really like this facial suncreen, it is pretty light on my skin and I do actually love Eucerin suncreens a lot. They are great quality and I also use the SPF50 for face and some of their spf25 formybody since about 2 years. I am very pleased with them andwould recommend them.
Samantha M.
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this enough SPF for you?
Lll L.
Where I can buy this product?
Krystyl M.
East Orange, NJ
Leigh P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?

Walmart