Eucerin Face Lotion and Sunscreen 30 SPF
4.20 / 5 based on 8,001 Reviews
- Dermatologist recommended.
- Daily protection.
- Moisturizing face lotion.
- Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
- Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
- Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
- Lightweight - rich.
- Dermatological skincare.
Top Questions See all 164 Q&A
Eucerin Face Lotion and Sunscreen 30 SPF
- "I have very dry skin, especially in the cooler weather. This product is great for this problem. I love that it is fragrance free and can be used on sensitive skin." in 745 reviews
- "I've always been a fan of Eucerin and up to this day I can say this is the best! Its very moisturizing and good for my kids, especially since my son has sensitive skin....and even better, this one is for your face! Who doesn't want to take care of their face?!" in 308 reviews
- "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
- "my skin is definitely flaky and dry, but this has eliminated my problem. it sinks into my skin and deeply moisturizes after i've used an exfoliant or whenever i'm feeling dry. i recommended using this before putting make up on and letting it dry to eliminate the dryness " in 227 reviews
- "Hi everyone :D I love this becaz it works great for my sensitive skin & becaz it has good amount of sunscreen." in 6 reviews
Not my favorite face lotion/sunscreen. It feels a little oily especially since my face tends to get a bit oily in spots through out the day. Because of this I felt like my makeup wasn't staying on as well, but it may have been just the two formulas not meshing well together.
I was pretty impressed with this product, as i have dry skin and i also get sunburned easy. it seemed to be very effective after being in the sun for a long period of time, my face wasn't hardly burned at all. i see no rrom for improvement here, this is great and a n awesome brand i might add! love it!
I am an African-American woman but I do enjoy sunscreen because of a lot of my skin to be very soft and supple and I really do enjoy this brand of sunscreen because it allows my skin to be safe in these harmful UV rays and I do feel safe and I don't darken the way I usually do during the summer with this brand of sunscreen
This lotion is okay. It goes on really white and it is a little hard to rub in even if you use a tiny amount. I love that the lotion and the sunscreen are combined into one product but it wasn't my favorite and I probably won't use it again just because of personal preference.
Not one of my favorite facial sunscreens but it gets the job done. It leaves the skin feeling heavy and oily (like you put regular sunscreen on your face) but it definitely protects you from sunburn. The smell isn't terrible but not the greatest. Price is usually reasonable.
This sunscreen did a great job at moisturizing my skin while protecting it. It didn't smell terrible but it wasn't the best. I think it did a great job at protecting my skin from the sun. The bottle is very easy and convenient to carry and use. It's not badly priced either.
Eucerin is always my go to when it comes to things like this. It has always worked for my sensitive skin as well as my sister's not-so-sensitive skin. The products are always good quality. This sunscreen worked extremely well for both of us, though we had to remember to reapply
Love love this product. This is the only sunblock I use on my face. I have oily skin and this does not leave any grease on the face. I wear it under my makeup and I look flawless. I recommend all women of every skin type to wear this. No smell, no grease, and it feels great.
This is good for the summer. It has protected me from the sun and its burns. The weather where I was born is really hot. Even though I am tan I sometimes get burns in my face and neck because of the heat intensity. So I decided to use this and other products and it worked fine.
Its great for acne-prone oily skin since its water based and absorbs almost instantly. It can be found in any drugstore or grocery store. Its a gentle product that I have been using for over a year now. The only thing that I would change about it is that it leaves a white cast.
Q & A
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Is this enough SPF for you?
Where I can buy this product?
Has anyone else had the same issues of this lotion leaving a film-like look, after applying it?
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos