BY EUCERIN

• Dermatologist recommended.
  • Daily protection.
  • Moisturizing face lotion.
  • Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
  • Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
  • Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
  • Lightweight - rich.
  • Dermatological skincare.

• "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
Ericah H.
I love how this makes my face feel after applying. It doesn't feel too oily like other face SPF's and i've always trusted this brand. It has actually lasted me a long time, and a little goes a long way. I would recommend to others if a SPF is something you find yourself using for your face.
keyty G.
I've used this product almost every day for two years, and I just love it. 10 minutes after putting it on, you don't even realize its there because it's light and nongreasy. I don't have sensitive skin, but I will only use this sunblock on my face, since it never makes me feel sticky and gross.
Libby G.
I bought this because I love the brand Eucerin, however, I found that I didn't like the product. The texture is a little slimy and it definitely smells like sunscreen. Overall, it wasn't bad and didn't affect the way my makeup looked, but it just didn't feel as nice as other products.
Cheryl G.
Middletown, PA
Very nice product I spend a lot of times in the sun due to the fact my grandson plays sports I also use it on my grandson when he is playing sports it is very gentle on both of our skin I buy it at the grocery store and drug store I would defintley tell my friends to buy this
Amy Y.
I purchased this product because I wanted a cheap moisturizer + sunscreen combo. It's lightweight, so good for use in the summer. Only thing I don't like is it's strong sunscreen smell, and that if you don't spread it well enough it will leave white spots/streaks on your face.
Susie M.
Love this sunscreen! It isn't oily so I can wear it underneath my makeup. I like the size of it because it doesn't run out easily but doesn't last for years. I like that it's 30 SPF and not less because I feel most other face sunscreens are 15 SPF which seems pointless to me.
Raven D.
Memphis, TN
with this product the coverage is very thick which is great ,however you know its there so it feels like your walking around with a mask on.the product is not runny once it gets hot ,like i said the only true problem i had with this product was that it was so heavy on my skin
Annie B.
Severn, MD
Eucerin face lotion and sunscreen is a great moisturizer that protects my skin from the sun. The value and price are good. I bought this product at Wal-Mart. The lotion is gentle on skin. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a good moisterizer with sunscreen.
Alice C.
Cedar Hill, TX
This is one of my favorite sunscreens to use all year. It isn't heave and doesn't leave a greasy feeling. I can apply my make up over it with no difficulty. It was priced well and definitely met my expectations. I would recommend it and is something I would buy again and again.
Alexandria S.
I like this sunscreen because it isn't too oily or too thick so its easy to apply and is a good siz ebottle for the price. I also use my mary kay sunscreen so i cant say that i like this any more or any less. it doesn't have a terrible smell or smell like straight up sunscreen.
Samantha M.
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this enough SPF for you?
Lll L.
Where I can buy this product?
Krystyl M.
East Orange, NJ
Leigh P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?

Walmart