BY EUCERIN

• Dermatologist recommended.
  • Daily protection.
  • Moisturizing face lotion.
  • Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
  • Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
  • Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
  • Lightweight - rich.
  • Dermatological skincare.

• "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
Jennifer C.
Ocala, FL
This has always been on of my go to products. It’s inexpensive and works really well to protect and moisturize my skin whether I’m out for a run or if I want to wear it under makeup when I’m going out.
riley💄💘 C.
Deer Park
This Eucerin facial sunscreen works very well to protect my very sunburn prone skin from the uv rays of the sun, but it leaves a very noticeable white cast all over my entire face which annoys me a lot, but overall it is great!
Chantel P.
I’ve never enjoyed moisturizer so much until I started using this one. I have always been on the hunt for a summer moisturizer with sunscreen that does not make me break out and still has sunscreen! This stuff doesn’t even make me oily! definitely the BEST $6 ever spent!!! Highly recommend 😍
Ariadne C.
Gainesville , FL
This product makes me feel safe when I expose my face to the sun, has a pleasant smell and is easy to distribute on the face, makes it look fresh and is invisible to others.
autumn l.
Dover , DE
I used this as a daily moisturizer. On its own it is fine but it did not work well underneath makeup. The foundation , with or without primer, would break up in certain areas within only a few hours.
Victoria G.
This was moisturizing but I know it was also protecting my skin which was very nice! It definitely met the expectations I had for it. It was also very gentle on the skin which was s good thing!
Alexis H.
Hillsdale, MI
I really hate putting sunscreen on my face. I usually always choose a moisturizer with sunscreen in it because I have such a fear. I really liked this sunscreen and it didn't seem to come off after being in the water. However, I'm not quite sure how it would last after not reapplying after awhile. Pretty good value in my opinion.
Lorann B.
Knoxville, TN
This face lotion works beautifully when mixed with a facial oil. I love that it has SPF in it as well. When mixed with the facial oil it creates the perfect dewy primer for my makeup. The price is pretty good compared to Aveeno’s similar product. It’s important to moisturize your skin with SPF; love this product!
KC C.
Virginia Beach
I love to eucerin when my skin feels super dry. Sometimes my hands crack and bleeds due to dry and cold season and I always wash my hands and this is the only product that helps with my problems.
Allyssia S.
I use this on minimal makeuo days, i dont particularly enjoy the smell of sunscreen but my skin is sensitive so on beach days or busy errand days, i stick to this and mascara. It gets the reauired job done, protects the skin and moisturizes pretty good so im satisfied with what i purchased, i would recommend.
Samantha M.
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this enough SPF for you?
Lll L.
Where I can buy this product?
Krystyl M.
East Orange, NJ
Leigh P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?