BY EUCERIN

• Dermatologist recommended.
  • Daily protection.
  • Moisturizing face lotion.
  • Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
  • Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
  • Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
  • Lightweight - rich.
  • Dermatological skincare.

• "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
Cecilia S.
Clinton Twp, MI
I received a sample of this lotion from my dermatologist's office. It is a very "clinical smelling" face sunscreen. The only thing I didn't care for is the smell, which is very clean smelling, but reminds me of a doctor's office. I would say that is is probably the most effective sunscreen I have ever used and is very moisturizing.
Alyssa T.
Kutztown, PA
This was a nice and hydrating face lotion. I had multiple samples of this so this was my first time using it. I took multiples with me on my vacation in Florida and it helped keep my skin hydrated and didn't burn or crack from the sun. I could see myself buying this in the future.
Andrea P.
Jb Mdl, NJ
My dermatologist recommended this facial lotion and sunscreen to me for my rosacea sensitized skin. Unfortunately, Eucerin Face Lotion and Sunscreen doesn't work well for me. I often feel like I have to moisturize my face before putting it on so that it doesn't flake. It also doesn't absorb well into my face giving me a white cast.
Ashley A.
I absolutely love this stuff all throughout the year but especially during the summer. I have fair dry skin and this stuff does wonders. I put it on and let my skin soak it up before putting my makeup on. It's not greasy and doesn't just sit on your skin. The scent is nice as well.
Razia G.
Charlotte, NC
I love the Eucerin lotion for a few reasons -- lightweight, perfect for daily use with or without makeup, gentle on my skin, and has SPF! I use this during the day and use a heavier moisturizer at night. I've switched from using expensive moisturizers and this is one is perfect!
Jessica P.
Notre Dame, IN
This product really does great things for the face! It's super hydrating and I was sold on it after the first use. I hope to continue to use it, especially as the seasons start to change to sunnier ones. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a new facial sunscreen.
Aaryn H.
Pittsburgh, PA
I enjoyed this product because it's not heavy like other sunscreens I've used in the past. It provided the protection i need without that sticky feeling. I also have really sensitive skin and it didn't irritate my skin at all. I recommend this product to people who need protection but do not want that stereotypical sunscreen feel
Kristina S.
Eucerin is very gentle on your face not only do i love the regular lotions which keep your face hydrated but the suncreen doesn't leave your face feeling greasy and works really well in terms of sun protection. I would recommend to others, especially to those with sensitive skin.
Emily W.
Vandalia, OH
I have eczema and very sensitive skin and this sunscreen was great. I always worry about the formula irritating my skin or having too strong of a scent, but Eucerin's sunscreen was effective but mild. I already trust Eucerin as my go-to brand for lotion and body cream in the winter, so it just made sense to try their sunscreen, too.
Megan N.
Buda, TX
I have used this moisturizer every single day for at least the past 5 years. Not greasy, makes my skin very soft, and protects from sun damage. It is gentle on my skin and doesn't cause breakouts. One bottle lasts for months. I'll keep buying this as long as they keep making it!
Samantha M.
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this enough SPF for you?
Lll L.
Where I can buy this product?
Krystyl M.
East Orange, NJ
Leigh P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?

Walmart