Eucerin Face Lotion and Sunscreen 30 SPF
4.20 / 5 based on 8,047 Reviews
- Dermatologist recommended.
- Daily protection.
- Moisturizing face lotion.
- Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
- Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
- Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
- Lightweight - rich.
- Dermatological skincare.
Top Questions See all 164 Q&A
Eucerin Face Lotion and Sunscreen 30 SPF
- "I have very dry skin, especially in the cooler weather. This product is great for this problem. I love that it is fragrance free and can be used on sensitive skin." in 745 reviews
- "I've always been a fan of Eucerin and up to this day I can say this is the best! Its very moisturizing and good for my kids, especially since my son has sensitive skin....and even better, this one is for your face! Who doesn't want to take care of their face?!" in 308 reviews
- "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
- "my skin is definitely flaky and dry, but this has eliminated my problem. it sinks into my skin and deeply moisturizes after i've used an exfoliant or whenever i'm feeling dry. i recommended using this before putting make up on and letting it dry to eliminate the dryness " in 227 reviews
- "Hi everyone :D I love this becaz it works great for my sensitive skin & becaz it has good amount of sunscreen." in 6 reviews
I like to use this eucerin sunscreen for daily protection. This is mosturizing but if you don't blend it enough it coul leave a slightly visible white film in your face. After my skin has absorbed it I apply a setting powder, so the shine is no problem. I would recommend eucerin sunscreens for daily use.
Eucerin is very gentle on your face not only do i love the regular lotions which keep your face hydrated but the suncreen doesn't leave your face feeling greasy and works really well in terms of sun protection. I would recommend to others, especially to those with sensitive skin.
This lotion made my face a lot more oily than I wanted it to. I tried putting it on in the morning before I put my makeup on and it just made my makeup runny all day. The next day I tried wearing it with no makeup over the top but then my face just looked really greasy, and I prefer the matte look. If you're going outside and it doesn't matter how you look, this lotion could be great for you because it does offer a great deal of moisture and protection.
I have used this moisturizer every single day for at least the past 5 years. Not greasy, makes my skin very soft, and protects from sun damage. It is gentle on my skin and doesn't cause breakouts. One bottle lasts for months. I'll keep buying this as long as they keep making it!
Eucerin is Eczema friendly so it's not gonna inflame your skin in any way and the brand use to be my #1 fav before I found lotion a bit thicker. As someone who is pale as fuck, this stuff works for daily use if you're going out for moderate sunlight. Bottle is small, but it is intended only for the face.
I love how this makes my face feel after applying. It doesn't feel too oily like other face SPF's and i've always trusted this brand. It has actually lasted me a long time, and a little goes a long way. I would recommend to others if a SPF is something you find yourself using for your face.
I have eczema and very sensitive skin and this sunscreen was great. I always worry about the formula irritating my skin or having too strong of a scent, but Eucerin's sunscreen was effective but mild. I already trust Eucerin as my go-to brand for lotion and body cream in the winter, so it just made sense to try their sunscreen, too.
I enjoyed this product because it's not heavy like other sunscreens I've used in the past. It provided the protection i need without that sticky feeling. I also have really sensitive skin and it didn't irritate my skin at all. I recommend this product to people who need protection but do not want that stereotypical sunscreen feel
I am an African-American woman and there is a myth saying we don't need sunscreen which is not true! This protected me on my last vacation from the wrath of the Sun. It was gentle on my skin and very effective in the outdoors. I definitely have recommended this to others and would buy it again.
This is perfect when going to the pool or even to the park. I still put a little makeup over This though. It definitely meets my expectations and it also smells so good and is very gentle on the skin. I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a facial moisturizer with spf in it.
Q & A
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Is this enough SPF for you?
Where I can buy this product?
Has anyone else had the same issues of this lotion leaving a film-like look, after applying it?
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos