Eucerin Face Lotion and Sunscreen 30 SPF
4.20 / 5 based on 8,049 Reviews
- Dermatologist recommended.
- Daily protection.
- Moisturizing face lotion.
- Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
- Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
- Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
- Lightweight - rich.
- Dermatological skincare.
Top Questions See all 164 Q&A
Eucerin Face Lotion and Sunscreen 30 SPF
- "I have very dry skin, especially in the cooler weather. This product is great for this problem. I love that it is fragrance free and can be used on sensitive skin." in 745 reviews
- "I've always been a fan of Eucerin and up to this day I can say this is the best! Its very moisturizing and good for my kids, especially since my son has sensitive skin....and even better, this one is for your face! Who doesn't want to take care of their face?!" in 308 reviews
- "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
- "my skin is definitely flaky and dry, but this has eliminated my problem. it sinks into my skin and deeply moisturizes after i've used an exfoliant or whenever i'm feeling dry. i recommended using this before putting make up on and letting it dry to eliminate the dryness " in 227 reviews
- "Hi everyone :D I love this becaz it works great for my sensitive skin & becaz it has good amount of sunscreen." in 6 reviews
For years I had dry skin combined with acne. I went back and forth trying cleansers/ moisturizers for oily skin in an attempt to clear up the acne and cleansers/moisturizers for dry skin in an attempt to hydrate - nothing worked and most products only made things worse. After spending hundreds if not thousands of dollars on drug store, department store and special order products I finally gave Eucerin a try - IT WORKED!!!! My skin is now acne free, moisturized and healthy! Plus, Eucerin's parent company, Beiersdorf (also the parent company for Nivea) does not test on animals.
I just recently started using this product.the household uses other Aveeno products because everyone has dry skin.it's a little expensive but we'll worth it.it seems to be very effective especially with my youngest who has very pale skin (redhead).it is definitely a staple in this house
I thought the sunscreen was very nice, i didn't have no breakouts. It seemed quit effective for me , didn't have no sunburns. I purchased mine at my local Walmart, and the price was not bad at all for it. I would recommend giving it a try if your in the market to purchase a sunscreen.
Eucerin Face and Sunscreen 30 SPF is my favorite product when I get up in the morning. I use this product daily to help keep my face moisturized and feeling fresh. It has a light sunscreen smell to it which smells simply amazing. I would highly recommend this product as a daily lotion.
Since I burn incredibly easy I have used tones of sunscreens! The typical sunscreen sprays hurt my eyes and leave my face sticky. This one works very well as sun screen and doesn't leave my skin sticky and gross! And of course helps protect my skin and keeps me from burning horribly!
It's a pretty smell, and it applies quite nicely. The application process is easy and it doesn't leave a sticky residue. It's gentle on the skin, and doesn't leave me feeling like my face is dried out when it does need reapplied. So, if you're looking for a soft spf, choose this one!
My great aunt recommended this daily face SPF years ago. I haven't found anything I like better. I use it as my daily moisturizer. Not greasy or drying like other spf's I've tried. I love that it doesn't have a heavy sunscreen smell. If you plan on going swimming though, I would put on an additional, waterproof spf for added protection.
I was once told to wear sunscreen on my face every time I walk outside because of my high risk of skin cancer. I've used this lotion to help keep my face moisturized and protected. Only reason I didn't give five stars is because it made my skin feel oily. Smells great and protects from sun.
I received a sample of this lotion from my dermatologist's office. It is a very "clinical smelling" face sunscreen. The only thing I didn't care for is the smell, which is very clean smelling, but reminds me of a doctor's office. I would say that is is probably the most effective sunscreen I have ever used and is very moisturizing.
As I've mentioned in a previous post, I was born with eczema, and eucering is the best, most affordable, most effective product. It's so good on my face, despite my incredibly sensitive skin. I can't say enough about great this is. I like other products as well, but this is one of my favorites.
Q & A
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Is this enough SPF for you?
Where I can buy this product?
Has anyone else had the same issues of this lotion leaving a film-like look, after applying it?
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos