BY EUCERIN

• Dermatologist recommended.
  • Daily protection.
  • Moisturizing face lotion.
  • Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
  • Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
  • Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
  • Lightweight - rich.
  • Dermatological skincare.

• "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
parand s.
Indianapolis, IN
For years I had dry skin combined with acne. I went back and forth trying cleansers/ moisturizers for oily skin in an attempt to clear up the acne and cleansers/moisturizers for dry skin in an attempt to hydrate - nothing worked and most products only made things worse. After spending hundreds if not thousands of dollars on drug store, department store and special order products I finally gave Eucerin a try - IT WORKED!!!! My skin is now acne free, moisturized and healthy! Plus, Eucerin's parent company, Beiersdorf (also the parent company for Nivea) does not test on animals.
Jennifer M.
Albuquerque, NM
This is a nice product, because I have such sensitive skin, there are not many products that I can use on my face and this product is very gentle and does not burn my eyes when I apply it. It is effective and I have had no issues with it thus far. Works and does what it claims to do.
Stephanie S.
This completely protected my face and my daughters face while we were on vacation in San Diego three weeks ago. I have relied on this product for at least five years and it works well with my acne meds and also doesn't feel greasy or oily. Would definitely recommend this to everyone.
Felicia W.
Bellevue, KY
Eucerin Face and Sunscreen 30 SPF is my favorite product when I get up in the morning. I use this product daily to help keep my face moisturized and feeling fresh. It has a light sunscreen smell to it which smells simply amazing. I would highly recommend this product as a daily lotion.
Lori W.
Kittanning, PA
I thought the sunscreen was very nice, i didn't have no breakouts. It seemed quit effective for me , didn't have no sunburns. I purchased mine at my local Walmart, and the price was not bad at all for it. I would recommend giving it a try if your in the market to purchase a sunscreen.
Jennifer F.
Webster, NY
I just recently started using this product.the household uses other Aveeno products because everyone has dry skin.it's a little expensive but we'll worth it.it seems to be very effective especially with my youngest who has very pale skin (redhead).it is definitely a staple in this house
Debbie S.
Vista, CA
Since I burn incredibly easy I have used tones of sunscreens! The typical sunscreen sprays hurt my eyes and leave my face sticky. This one works very well as sun screen and doesn't leave my skin sticky and gross! And of course helps protect my skin and keeps me from burning horribly!
Brittney F.
I love this facial sunscreen and lotion! I have a some troubles with breakouts occasionally, but this product was gentle to my skin and without dehydrating it. The lotion is creamy, but not too thick and dries nicely without leaving an oily film like some face sunscreens tend to do.
Nicole G.
Westerville, OH
I use this as my daily face moisturizer and it is absolutely wonderful. I keeps my face moisturized while still supplying spf which is necessary for me. i have very sensitive skin and this is gentle enough for it, i would highly recommend! i love it and have already repurchased once.
pauline t.
Buckfield, ME
i love eucerin face lotion and sunscreen because it works well. i buy this lotion at walmart for a great value and reasonable price. this product is very effective and i am completely satisfied with this lotion. there is no room for improvement because it is perfect the way is is. i would definitely recommend to others.
Samantha M.
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this enough SPF for you?
Lll L.
Where I can buy this product?
Krystyl M.
East Orange, NJ
Leigh P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?