BY EUCERIN

• Dermatologist recommended.
  • Daily protection.
  • Moisturizing face lotion.
  • Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
  • Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
  • Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
  • Lightweight - rich.
  • Dermatological skincare.

• "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
Jacqueline Z.
Geneseo, NY
I have dry skin, which is good with this sunscreen because of the consistency of it, and how well it moisturizes. I would be lying if it didn't leave a greasy feeling, but often I find that that's hard to avoid with sunscreens. It's scentless for the most part, and hasn't caused me any skin troubles so I don't mind using it. It's not terribly thick, but thicker than some of those liquid type sunscreens.
Sarah R.
Bloomington, IN
I have been using Eucerin since I was a little girl. My mom used it on me throughout my childhood, and old habits die hard. While I will probably remain loyal to it, the only draw backs are 1) it is difficult to blend into the skin and can leave a purplish tint, and 2) it has a VERY strong smell. Not necessarily bad, but extremely strong.
Natasha W.
Jacksonville, FL
Found this at my local Walmart..the price is very affordable .I absolutely love the consistency in this product ,glides on easy and is not greasy and nasty .it literally absorbs well.I would definitely recommend this sunscreen to use throughout the year.thanks Eucerin foe a great product.
pauline t.
Buckfield, ME
i love eucerin face lotion and sunscreen because it works well. i buy this lotion at walmart for a great value and reasonable price. this product is very effective and i am completely satisfied with this lotion. there is no room for improvement because it is perfect the way is is. i would definitely recommend to others.
Liz R.
Stockbridge, GA
My great aunt recommended this daily face SPF years ago. I haven't found anything I like better. I use it as my daily moisturizer. Not greasy or drying like other spf's I've tried. I love that it doesn't have a heavy sunscreen smell. If you plan on going swimming though, I would put on an additional, waterproof spf for added protection.
Seyma S.
Raleigh, NC
This is my favorite skin moisturizer sunscreen daily protection combo. My husband bought this for himself and recommended I try it. It made such a huge difference with my skin. It is a white cream moisturizer that is not oily. It is not scented or heavy. I recommend this to everyone!
Cara B.
West Warwick, RI
Because my daughter has severe ezcema we are very careful about which skin products we use in our house. As many suncreens rash her out I needed to find one I knew would work. We use Eucerine lotions and cremes for her so I figured this would work well. It did and I was pleasantly surprised. It did have a slight oily feeling but I guess with suncreen that is expected. I did feel like I had to reapply at shorter intervals but it was ok knowing it wouldn't rash her later on
Brittney F.
I love this facial sunscreen and lotion! I have a some troubles with breakouts occasionally, but this product was gentle to my skin and without dehydrating it. The lotion is creamy, but not too thick and dries nicely without leaving an oily film like some face sunscreens tend to do.
Lori W.
Kittanning, PA
I thought the sunscreen was very nice, i didn't have no breakouts. It seemed quit effective for me , didn't have no sunburns. I purchased mine at my local Walmart, and the price was not bad at all for it. I would recommend giving it a try if your in the market to purchase a sunscreen.
Crystle S.
Clare, MI
The sun protection of this product is great, helped me avoid a sunburn on some of the warmest days. On the down side, I felt this product was a little greasy and it felt heavy & sticky when applied to my face. There was no scent or hint of color, left me looking for something better.
Samantha M.
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this enough SPF for you?
Lll L.
Where I can buy this product?
Krystyl M.
East Orange, NJ
Leigh P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?

Walmart