BY EUCERIN

• Dermatologist recommended.
  • Daily protection.
  • Moisturizing face lotion.
  • Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
  • Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
  • Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
  • Lightweight - rich.
  • Dermatological skincare.

• "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
Casey S.
Orlando, FL
Not the greatest smell ever but definitely works. It just smells like sun screen. The packaging isn't the best for when you're at the beach it gets kind of sandy easy. The product works though which is most important in the product's case. Maybe a more outdoor friendly container would be beneficial.
Valerie D.
Kingston, NY
Great coverage without that goopy lotion feeling. I Was so thankful to come across this brand on sun screen because of the moisture that it provides. Such a great product, and extremely effective. I have very quick to burn and with this product I remain protected for the duration of the day.
Lana S.
Every morning I use Eucerin Everyday Protection for the Face before I put on my makeup. I only use a few drops and it does fine under my makeup. I am 32 years old and my skin drys out easily in the sun and it can still sometimes appear oily. I have no problems with makeup caking with this product and it really seems to protect my skin well.
PM G.
Orlando , FL
This is my HG sunscreen moisturizer. I have gone through about 5-6 bottles. When applied will be tacky to the touch until it is thoroughly absorbed into the skin, it usually takes about 5 minutes. I usually use it on bare face, if using foundation I usually use one with SPF in it, to try and avoid any white cast in the skin.
Savanna R.
Rogers, AR
I like that this sunscreen didn't cause me to break out, but I feel that it didn't provide the coverage I was really needing. I still had a sunscreen when I went home even after reapplying several times. It didn't make me break out, but it didn't protect my skin like I wish it would have.
Kelsie S.
Middletown, CT
I love using this on my face in the summertime. I am prone to breakouts and my skin is super fair so this definitely helps me while I lifeguard outside all summer long. It isn't oily and I don't need to reapply like crazy. I have faith in this product that I don't have in others like it.
Michelle K.
Selma, NC
Good for sensitive skin. Doesn't clog pores or breakouts and works effectively!
I always have trouble finding a sunscreen specifically for my face because it is so sensitive.
I am very fair skinned so sunscreen is so important for me !
Didn't have to apply more than twice in several hours.
mikayla n.
Peoria, AZ
This Eucerin face lotion and sunscreen of 30 SPF was actually recommended to me by my deematologist because I have some minor scarring on my face from past pimples and I love this stuff! it protects my face from developing scars as a result of the sun and also keeps me from being sunburnt.
Dianne G.
Marstons Mills, MA
At the recommendation of my dermatologist I use this sunscreen every time I am in the sun. It's worth the price as it protects your face/skin. You do need to reapply after going in the water, but it's effective and gentle to my sensitive skin so totally worth price and reapplying efforts.
Kelly O.
Leechburg, PA
Amazing but it seems to break my face out if i use it on there so i have to make sure i scrub my face after i use it. But that is me and my whacky skin, other than that it is and amazing product that i would recommend to anyone looking for a great face lotion, smell and all are awesome!!!
Samantha M.
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this enough SPF for you?
Lll L.
Where I can buy this product?
Krystyl M.
East Orange, NJ
Leigh P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?

Walmart