BY EUCERIN

• Dermatologist recommended.
  • Daily protection.
  • Moisturizing face lotion.
  • Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
  • Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
  • Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
  • Lightweight - rich.
  • Dermatological skincare.

• "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
Savanna R.
Rogers, AR
I like that this sunscreen didn't cause me to break out, but I feel that it didn't provide the coverage I was really needing. I still had a sunscreen when I went home even after reapplying several times. It didn't make me break out, but it didn't protect my skin like I wish it would have.
Kelsie S.
Middletown, CT
I love using this on my face in the summertime. I am prone to breakouts and my skin is super fair so this definitely helps me while I lifeguard outside all summer long. It isn't oily and I don't need to reapply like crazy. I have faith in this product that I don't have in others like it.
Michelle K.
Selma, NC
Good for sensitive skin. Doesn't clog pores or breakouts and works effectively!
I always have trouble finding a sunscreen specifically for my face because it is so sensitive.
I am very fair skinned so sunscreen is so important for me !
Didn't have to apply more than twice in several hours.
Dianne G.
Marstons Mills, MA
At the recommendation of my dermatologist I use this sunscreen every time I am in the sun. It's worth the price as it protects your face/skin. You do need to reapply after going in the water, but it's effective and gentle to my sensitive skin so totally worth price and reapplying efforts.
Jacqueline Z.
Geneseo, NY
I have dry skin, which is good with this sunscreen because of the consistency of it, and how well it moisturizes. I would be lying if it didn't leave a greasy feeling, but often I find that that's hard to avoid with sunscreens. It's scentless for the most part, and hasn't caused me any skin troubles so I don't mind using it. It's not terribly thick, but thicker than some of those liquid type sunscreens.
Jill S.
I love Eucerin products. I have used them for many years because of my sensitive skin. They are great! This SPF is a 30 rating and works pretty well. I do reapply frequently but I have rosacea which is aggravated by sun burn. I don't love the scent but it's no worse than most other SPFs.
Melissa R.
Rosenberg, TX
This was an ok sunscreen. It left a greasy film on my face when I used it, so it is not something I would use every day. I love the pump, it makes it very travel friendly. Price is decent. I think it would be better for a day at the beach or something. I wouldn't try to wear makeup over it.
Alyssa B.
Yuba city, CA
I was on accutane with super dry skin and was told not to go in the sun (but still did) & this gave my skin full protection, IT WORKS! It protected me from sun damage even when I was more prone to getting damage. I would recommend.
Natasha W.
Jacksonville, FL
Found this at my local Walmart..the price is very affordable .I absolutely love the consistency in this product ,glides on easy and is not greasy and nasty .it literally absorbs well.I would definitely recommend this sunscreen to use throughout the year.thanks Eucerin foe a great product.
Traci S.
Limestone, TN
Hey guys. we will have the option. . lol An if u cut off from school and work on it and the rest is up with you, I will definitely let us. I just don't understand how you feel that you have any other. . lol An if u cut off from school and work on it and the rest is up with you, I will definitely let
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this enough SPF for you?
Samantha M.
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Lll L.
Where I can buy this product?
Krystyl M.
East Orange, NJ
Leigh P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?