BY EUCERIN

• Dermatologist recommended.
  • Daily protection.
  • Moisturizing face lotion.
  • Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
  • Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
  • Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
  • Lightweight - rich.
  • Dermatological skincare.

• "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
Chelsea F.
Deltona, FL
I am a fan of this lotion. The sun protection is phenomenal. When I remember to use it daily, I no longer have dry skin in my normally affected areas. The biggest downfall is that if I do not blot or use a powder, it can get greasy. Especially in the Florida heat, doesn't take long for me to feel oily.
Michelle F.
Corsicana, TX
This is a fairly inexpensive brand and it was the first sunscreen I tried for my face. I am 49 and my face has never had sunscreen on it and my goodness can you tell it! I began my search for a good sunscreen that won't clog pores and cause breakouts as I have sensitive skin - I tend to be prone to breakouts. This felt kind of heavy on my skin and it took awhile to absorb I took off one star for that reason. I don't know it may be that all sunscreens tend to do this as I am not very familiar with them yet. I am still searching for 'the one' but would buy this again if I can find no better, Eucerin is normally a brand I know I can trust.
Jessica H.
Okmulgee, OK
Eucerin Face Lotion with SPF 30 is the main staple in my family's skin care regime. I have used this exclusively on my face for over 15 years,my daughter for 9 years, my husband for 6 years respectively. The smooth texture and moisturizing feel is amazing without being overly oily or wet. Perfect for a clean face or under daily makeup.
Laura P.
Pontiac, IL
This is a light moisturizer and provides protection from the sun as well. It smells really good and leaves my face feeling soft and smooth. I do try to use a very small amount so it doesn't leave a film on my face, also because it is very uncomfortable when you sweat and it goes in your eyes!
Carly P.
Fairhaven, MA
I spend as much time as possible outside and my summer days are spent at the beach. This product is perfect for use on your face. It's subtle smell isn't overbearing and it doesn't make your face oily or greasy. It is a relatively small bottle and can be pricey, but overall I recommend this product.
Grecia G.
Great. is not greasy, does not clog my pores, my peil care when there is a lot of sun and even when it seems not to have it when we are more exposed, I love because it leaves no marks or residue and skin when you wish to remove.
It is practical and its price is in line with the quality offered
Ellen H.
I have bought so many bottles of this over the years, it is a holy grail product for me. It is a light weight lotion, spf 30, doesn't break me out, my foundation applies easily over it, it doesn't leave a white cast on my face, and really does protect me from the sun (I get major freckles when I don't use a good sunscreen). If you stranded me on a tropical island with one product, it would be this. Good stuff!!
Emily A.
New Orleans, LA
I absolutely love the Eucerin Face Lotion and Sunscreen 30 SPF. It comes in an easy to use pump bottle. It does not leave any oily feelings on your skin. It does meets my expectations. I feel that it is very important to use a SPF moisturizer on your face. I would totally recommend this product.
Sarah N.
Oscoda, MI
This product feels a little greasy on my face and I often leaves me feeling like I need to wash my face. It has always been great protection and I never burn when I'm using it, and it has never made my sensitive skin break out. I would recommend this to anyone, with caution that it is greasy!
Stephanie C.
Madison, FL
I really like this product. It goes on light and doesn't leave my face looking greasy. It absorbs well and gives my skin the protection i need when I'm out in the sun. It dispenses just the right amount so that you're not wasting product either. I would definitely purchase this product again.
Cherisse B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have very oily skin, I'm looking for a lightweight sunscreen that won't have a greasy or thick feel. Is this a good one?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Who has tried this brand and liked It?
Sara O.
Union city, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
where i can buy this in low price?
Allie K.
Millersville, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have been looking for a new face sunscreen to use this summer. The old sunscreen I used was a face lotion and supposed to not give you acne. Every time I would apply it for a second or third time after being in the sun or water my face felt on fire! Does anyone have this experience with this sunscreen? Also what is the price point?
Ivana J.
Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi
How is Eucerin Face Lotion and Sunscreen 30 SPF ? Is it good for regular use?