BY EUCERIN

• Dermatologist recommended.
  • Daily protection.
  • Moisturizing face lotion.
  • Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
  • Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
  • Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
  • Lightweight - rich.
  • Dermatological skincare.

• "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
Laura P.
Pontiac, IL
This is a light moisturizer and provides protection from the sun as well. It smells really good and leaves my face feeling soft and smooth. I do try to use a very small amount so it doesn't leave a film on my face, also because it is very uncomfortable when you sweat and it goes in your eyes!
Lisa T.
Ovid, MI
Eucerin Face Lotion and Sunscreen with SPF 30 leaves my skin feeling moisturized and protected from the elements. The price is decent, especially if you coupon as I do! I love the benefits of Eucerin, however, I think it's a bit too heavy for my skin. It does do what it claims, the scent is nice, and I feel overall, Eucerin is a good quality lotion.
Kayla B.
I got this after a car accident peeled 3 layers of skin off of my face and the doctor told me to get a lotion with high SPF. While the SPF worked and I hardly have any scarring thanks to not getting any sun, the lotion side of it made my face pretty dry. The smell of sunscreen is pretty high.
Alejandra D.
If you have sensitive skin this one is for you, I've used this like 2 months ago for thr first time and now I wear it everyday because I really think that we have to take care and also from sunscreen we have to protect our face and body it left so soft the skin I think this is really good guys!
Hannah M.
Northville, MI
MY FAVORITE by far! I normally don't use sunscreen but when I do, I always grab my Eucerin! The lotion part of it helps my skin feel soft and not so much sticky like other sunscreens. It blends nicely and moisturizers my face while protecting my skin from the hot sun! Everyone should try this!
Jocelynn C.
Elmwood Park, IL
I have sensitive skin and the sun causes irritation. My doctor recommended eucerin and she was not wrong. This lotion has helped me from getting a sun burn and is very hydrating for my skin. I like that it has no sent. It may be expensive but you get what you pay for...a lotion that does its job!
Ellen H.
I have bought so many bottles of this over the years, it is a holy grail product for me. It is a light weight lotion, spf 30, doesn't break me out, my foundation applies easily over it, it doesn't leave a white cast on my face, and really does protect me from the sun (I get major freckles when I don't use a good sunscreen). If you stranded me on a tropical island with one product, it would be this. Good stuff!!
Grecia G.
Great. is not greasy, does not clog my pores, my peil care when there is a lot of sun and even when it seems not to have it when we are more exposed, I love because it leaves no marks or residue and skin when you wish to remove.
It is practical and its price is in line with the quality offered
Molly S.
I'm not a fan of this face lotion + sunscreen combo. It's too oily to use daily under makeup. If you are looking for something and don't wear a full face of makeup daily this might be for you. It was far to oily for my skin and made me breakout. I also prefer natural sunscreens without chemicals.
Jessica H.
Okmulgee, OK
Eucerin Face Lotion with SPF 30 is the main staple in my family's skin care regime. I have used this exclusively on my face for over 15 years,my daughter for 9 years, my husband for 6 years respectively. The smooth texture and moisturizing feel is amazing without being overly oily or wet. Perfect for a clean face or under daily makeup.
Samantha M.
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this enough SPF for you?
Lll L.
Where I can buy this product?
Krystyl M.
East Orange, NJ
Leigh P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?