Eucerin Face Lotion and Sunscreen 30 SPF
- Dermatologist recommended.
- Daily protection.
- Moisturizing face lotion.
- Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
- Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
- Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
- Lightweight - rich.
- Dermatological skincare.
Top Questions See all 164 Q&A
Eucerin Face Lotion and Sunscreen 30 SPF
- "I have very dry skin, especially in the cooler weather. This product is great for this problem. I love that it is fragrance free and can be used on sensitive skin." in 745 reviews
- "I've always been a fan of Eucerin and up to this day I can say this is the best! Its very moisturizing and good for my kids, especially since my son has sensitive skin....and even better, this one is for your face! Who doesn't want to take care of their face?!" in 308 reviews
- "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
- "my skin is definitely flaky and dry, but this has eliminated my problem. it sinks into my skin and deeply moisturizes after i've used an exfoliant or whenever i'm feeling dry. i recommended using this before putting make up on and letting it dry to eliminate the dryness " in 227 reviews
- "Hi everyone :D I love this becaz it works great for my sensitive skin & becaz it has good amount of sunscreen." in 6 reviews
Hmm looking for a new sunscreen product. I've used this product for a while, and sadly it's left my face a bit greasy in the mornings. I was looking forward to a good moisturizer with SPF 30, but had difficulty blending makeup after the lotion had "sunk in" (in other words, it really didn't)! Would not recommend.
My skin is naturally very oily, so I need a sunscreen that wouldn't cause me to break out but still give me good coverage when being out in the sun for hours while playing sports. I have used this product regularly for a couple of years now, & it is very effective. I simply reapply every few hours and my skin stays well protected. I would recommend this product to anyone with sensitive and/or combination skin.
I like the ingredients in this sunscreen. I find it a little bit frustrating to use, because it is hard to get it to absorb enough that it doesn't leave a white layer on your skin. Unfortunately, that seems to be true of all of the low chemical sunscreens that I have tried, so I would buy this again.
I love you sir and products all together especially for my husband being that he has sensitive skin and eczema I like to use the product so this touch screen is really good for him when it comes to the summertime it's really hot outside a lot of products break him out so the user and part of it was great to see that they had a sunscreen that he can use
I use this daily. I suffer from combination skin and this is perfect. Once a day after I wash my face in the morning and then just a squirt of this stuff. My face looks almost perfect. I sometimes don't even need makeup, it's that good!
This stuff is awesome! I am very allergic to UV rays. Every little sun exposure on my skin is terrible. I decided to try out some sunscreens that won't affect my skins. I absolutely loved this. Did not leave any oily residue at all and of course protected me from the sun. Definitely would try again.
The two things esta regular daytime moisturizer for dry skin to have going for it are ITS in-part mineral sunscreen (titanium dioxide and zinc oxide With other actives) and a fragrance-free formula.A times, looking for the perfect tan damage our skin . It is therefore important to use sunscreen every day, even if not go directly to asolearte. Here we will tell you some benefits of sunscreen. Prevents skin aging. Prevents the onset of skin cancer. among others, I recommend it
I use this mostly during the summer. It's a great sunscreen and pretty okay moisturizer. I wouldn't suggest using it in winter because the moisturizer isn't that great.
This is a light moisturizer and provides protection from the sun as well. It smells really good and leaves my face feeling soft and smooth. I do try to use a very small amount so it doesn't leave a film on my face, also because it is very uncomfortable when you sweat and it goes in your eyes!
I am very picky with what sunscreens that i use on my face. I prefer to use ones that are specifically intended for the face, otherwise i tend to break out. This one is lightweight and moisturizing. It is easy to apply and absorbs quickly. I would recommend this for people with sensitive skin.
Q & A
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Is this enough SPF for you?
Where I can buy this product?
Has anyone else had the same issues of this lotion leaving a film-like look, after applying it?
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos