BY EUCERIN

• Dermatologist recommended.
  • Daily protection.
  • Moisturizing face lotion.
  • Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
  • Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
  • Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
  • Lightweight - rich.
  • Dermatological skincare.

• "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
Sandra M.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Hmm looking for a new sunscreen product. I've used this product for a while, and sadly it's left my face a bit greasy in the mornings. I was looking forward to a good moisturizer with SPF 30, but had difficulty blending makeup after the lotion had "sunk in" (in other words, it really didn't)! Would not recommend.
Emma J.
Peoria, IL
My skin is naturally very oily, so I need a sunscreen that wouldn't cause me to break out but still give me good coverage when being out in the sun for hours while playing sports. I have used this product regularly for a couple of years now, & it is very effective. I simply reapply every few hours and my skin stays well protected. I would recommend this product to anyone with sensitive and/or combination skin.
Mary Anne K.
I like the ingredients in this sunscreen. I find it a little bit frustrating to use, because it is hard to get it to absorb enough that it doesn't leave a white layer on your skin. Unfortunately, that seems to be true of all of the low chemical sunscreens that I have tried, so I would buy this again.
Keyahna A.
Fayetteville
I love you sir and products all together especially for my husband being that he has sensitive skin and eczema I like to use the product so this touch screen is really good for him when it comes to the summertime it's really hot outside a lot of products break him out so the user and part of it was great to see that they had a sunscreen that he can use
Nikki A.
I use this daily. I suffer from combination skin and this is perfect. Once a day after I wash my face in the morning and then just a squirt of this stuff. My face looks almost perfect. I sometimes don't even need makeup, it's that good!
Michelle F.
W Valley City, UT
This stuff is awesome! I am very allergic to UV rays. Every little sun exposure on my skin is terrible. I decided to try out some sunscreens that won't affect my skins. I absolutely loved this. Did not leave any oily residue at all and of course protected me from the sun. Definitely would try again.
Julia G.
Miami FL
The two things esta regular daytime moisturizer for dry skin to have going for it are ITS in-part mineral sunscreen (titanium dioxide and zinc oxide With other actives) and a fragrance-free formula.A times, looking for the perfect tan damage our skin . It is therefore important to use sunscreen every day, even if not go directly to asolearte. Here we will tell you some benefits of sunscreen. Prevents skin aging. Prevents the onset of skin cancer. among others, I recommend it
Molly R.
Amboy, IL
I use this mostly during the summer. It's a great sunscreen and pretty okay moisturizer. I wouldn't suggest using it in winter because the moisturizer isn't that great.
Laura P.
Pontiac, IL
This is a light moisturizer and provides protection from the sun as well. It smells really good and leaves my face feeling soft and smooth. I do try to use a very small amount so it doesn't leave a film on my face, also because it is very uncomfortable when you sweat and it goes in your eyes!
Kristen m.
I am very picky with what sunscreens that i use on my face. I prefer to use ones that are specifically intended for the face, otherwise i tend to break out. This one is lightweight and moisturizing. It is easy to apply and absorbs quickly. I would recommend this for people with sensitive skin.
Samantha M.
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this enough SPF for you?
Lll L.
Where I can buy this product?
Krystyl M.
East Orange, NJ
Leigh P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?