Eucerin Face Lotion and Sunscreen 30 SPF
4.20 / 5 based on 8,049 Reviews
- Dermatologist recommended.
- Daily protection.
- Moisturizing face lotion.
- Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
- Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
- Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
- Lightweight - rich.
- Dermatological skincare.
Top Questions See all 164 Q&A
Eucerin Face Lotion and Sunscreen 30 SPF
- "I have very dry skin, especially in the cooler weather. This product is great for this problem. I love that it is fragrance free and can be used on sensitive skin." in 745 reviews
- "I've always been a fan of Eucerin and up to this day I can say this is the best! Its very moisturizing and good for my kids, especially since my son has sensitive skin....and even better, this one is for your face! Who doesn't want to take care of their face?!" in 308 reviews
- "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
- "my skin is definitely flaky and dry, but this has eliminated my problem. it sinks into my skin and deeply moisturizes after i've used an exfoliant or whenever i'm feeling dry. i recommended using this before putting make up on and letting it dry to eliminate the dryness " in 227 reviews
- "Hi everyone :D I love this becaz it works great for my sensitive skin & becaz it has good amount of sunscreen." in 6 reviews
Eucerin Face Lotion & Sunscreen 30 SPF is one of my go to facial sunscreens. It's great with or without make up on. I always start with a small amount and add more to avoid the white cast some people have spoken about. No scent, not oily, works great. Target, and WalMart are my got to spots to purchase.
I received this face moisturizer and another Eucerin body lotion (both full sizes) for free. I don't remember how I got them, probably won a giveaway or got full size samples. I found that this is very moisturizing, but perhaps a little too much. My face gets oily earlier because of that. It also has a strong sunblock scent since it has SPF 30. I don't think I would repurchase because of the fact that it has no shine control.
I do like this face lotion, however, it don't moisturize my face as much as I like. But it does give my face enough protection from the sun. It absorb into my face pretty quickly but, I will say that for the first 10 minutes, you face will look whiter because of the sunscreen and it will feel a bit greasy.
But i loved this product! I received this through the mail and used it during my tennis practice (i didn't want my forehead to get dark) and this was really nice. This did made my skin a bit oily and give me a little sunscreen lightening effect, but i wore makeup over this so it was not a problem. If you have oily skin i would run away from the product, its kinda nice, but combo or dry skin would fit using this product best.
After purchasing the Eucerin Face Lotion with SPF 30, I honestly thought I would like it more than I did. I may have been just a bit too harsh around the eye area and left the whitish tone on the face. The packaging is nice, the price was not terrible. But I would probably try a different brand next time.
This is my daily face lotion in the summer months. I like that it provides a base layer of SPF protection under my make up and that because it's a moisturizer I automatically use it daily without forgetting to apply it. It definitely has protected me from sunburns and I will continue to use it. It is very thick, which is the only thing I don't love about it.
I don't have a ton to say about this product other than it kept my face moisturized without worrying about burning or adding anymore freckles due to the sun. It has a soft clean scent and it feels great and it wasn't too pricey. Overall it's a good choice if you don't wanna buy something too expensive.
This is my daily and year round sunscreen. I apply this under my makeup. Skin feels moisturized but not overly greasy, scent is light but still smells like sunblock. Texture is light and doesn't leave your face white like other sunblock's that are so thick and heavy. This is a great sunblock for the price.
Hmm looking for a new sunscreen product. I've used this product for a while, and sadly it's left my face a bit greasy in the mornings. I was looking forward to a good moisturizer with SPF 30, but had difficulty blending makeup after the lotion had "sunk in" (in other words, it really didn't)! Would not recommend.
I love everything by Eucerin. When it comes to sunscreen I never really knew that there were specific ones for the face, but I realized that just regular sunscreen can sometimes break out my face, so when I tried this one I was so happy that it didn't break me out, but it still protected me from the sun.
Q & A
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Is this enough SPF for you?
Where I can buy this product?
Has anyone else had the same issues of this lotion leaving a film-like look, after applying it?
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos