BY EUCERIN

• Dermatologist recommended.
  • Daily protection.
  • Moisturizing face lotion.
  • Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
  • Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
  • Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
  • Lightweight - rich.
  • Dermatological skincare.

• "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
Laisha F.
New York City
I have dry/sensitive. it works but I notice it gives me a gray tint on my face when I wear it alone without makeup. with it I'm ok i would recommend it but i would not purchase again.
Cait B.
Philadelphia, PA
I LOVE THIS. YES, I AM WRITING IN ALL CAPS BUT THAT'S BECAUSE IT REALLY WORKS. FOR ME I USED IT EVERYDAY FOR A MONTH AND NOTICED A HUGE IMPROVEMENT IN MY SKIN DAMAGE. IT DECREASED AND ALTHOUGH IT GOES ON A LITTLE GREASY AND IT'S KIND OF RUNNY, IT SINKS IN QUICK AND LEAVES A NICE SMOOTH, SLIGHTLY DEWY LOOK. IT MAKES MY SKIN LOOK SUPER HEALTHY AND RADIANT. LOOOOOVE
Sara N.
Princeton, NJ
This is a really great product for when you're going to be out in the sun and want protection. It's a little heavy for everyday use, but I've never had a sunburn after using this, even when at an outdoor concert in the middle of August! Definitely worth it if you're spending any amount of time in direct sun.
Aimee S.
I use this product every day and it is great! It met my expectations and it lasts all day. The packaging is plain but it works. It is gentle and not too harsh but sometimes it does make me break out. I would definitely buy it again and would recommend it to other people! I use this product under my foundation.
Debbie H.
Orange, CA
This product I have used on my kids and also myself ! I like it but of course in the summer you need a stronger sunscreen. However, for the price it has a great quantity size and works! I bought the item at your local drugstore right off the shelve. So, the item did not come with packaging. would def. suggest to other people !
c v.
I have very dry skin and I use Eucerin lotion so I decided to give their face lotion/sunscreen a try. My skin felt well moisturized! I went to Trinidad over the summer and the heat was intense. I would recommend this sunscreen to others if you're going to be under the sun for long periods of time! Works great!!
Nou L.
I received this face moisturizer and another Eucerin body lotion (both full sizes) for free. I don't remember how I got them, probably won a giveaway or got full size samples. I found that this is very moisturizing, but perhaps a little too much. My face gets oily earlier because of that. It also has a strong sunblock scent since it has SPF 30. I don't think I would repurchase because of the fact that it has no shine control.
Lisa M.
Osakis, MN
Eucerin Face Lotion & Sunscreen 30 SPF is one of my go to facial sunscreens. It's great with or without make up on. I always start with a small amount and add more to avoid the white cast some people have spoken about. No scent, not oily, works great. Target, and WalMart are my got to spots to purchase.
Violeta G.
New Rochelle, NY
This is my daily and year round sunscreen. I apply this under my makeup. Skin feels moisturized but not overly greasy, scent is light but still smells like sunblock. Texture is light and doesn't leave your face white like other sunblock's that are so thick and heavy. This is a great sunblock for the price.
Layal M.
I do like this face lotion, however, it don't moisturize my face as much as I like. But it does give my face enough protection from the sun. It absorb into my face pretty quickly but, I will say that for the first 10 minutes, you face will look whiter because of the sunscreen and it will feel a bit greasy.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this enough SPF for you?
Samantha M.
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Lll L.
Where I can buy this product?
Krystyl M.
East Orange, NJ
Leigh P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?