BY EUCERIN

• Dermatologist recommended.
  • Daily protection.
  • Moisturizing face lotion.
  • Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
  • Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
  • Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
  • Lightweight - rich.
  • Dermatological skincare.

• "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
I use this lotion every day after washing my face to help protect my skin from sun damage through out the year. Then I apply my make up. It goes on very smoothly and does not feel heavy or greasy. Highly recommend this lotion.
Juli P.
Hopelawn, NJ
This product was clearly effective at providing me with the necessary protection against the sun. I am a first time user. The packaging was decent. The product was disappointing because it made my skin super oily and it cloged my pores. There is room for improvement.
Amanda L.
Burnettsville, IN
Kind of greasy on my skin. I felt like I was very sticky already and this just added to that feeling. I do love the brand and how it did protect my skin though. I didn’t break out either and that’s a plus.
Kathy T.
This is actually pretty decent! I use it on the daily as a regular facial lotion because I wanted to get into the habit of applying sunscreen daily. I've been told to consider using lotion with SPF just to keep my skin from aging. I like this product because it's lightweight and it doesn't leave a greasy feeling. I use primer and facial bbcream over it, and it works fine!
Ashley P.
This product is great for everyday use. I keep a bottle on my dresser and in my car. It’s something light but protective and also moisturizing. As more research comes out on the damage UV rays can cause on your skin, I’ve found this product is a great way to work protection into my everyday routine. It isn’t too sticky or heavy and is also a good starting point for makeup
Valentina🦋 G.
Aventura, FL
I have been using this product for the past 3 years and it’s amazing! I use it every single day! My face never broke out because of it! I’m really happy with this product I have no complains!!
Tori D.
Saint Louis, MO
Ever since I tried a sample of this from my doctor I fell in love!! And kept on purchasing it after that! What I love about this product is that not only does it have SPF 30, but it helps protect my sensitive skin. Usually when I put other moisturizers on my face I break out or become super oily, but with this I had no worries! This product was inexpensive and worked on my skin better then even expensive moisturizers from lamcome . Even if you do not have sensitive skin... I would totally recommend this. It is gentle on the skin. Plus there is no fragrance!!
Olivia M.
Hamden , CT
This is my favorite day time moisturizer! I love that the sunscreen is already in it so that’s one less step in my routine. It goes on easily and good value! I’ll be buying it again and again!
Maddie O.
Oregon City, OR
Wouldn’t purchase again. Gave my skin a tacky feeling and didn’t go on smoothly. Although the important part is the sunscreen I feel like there are better options out there. The smell wasn’t a strong sunscreen smell though.
Laura G.
Spring, TX
Great basic SPF moisturizer!!! 👍🏻👍🏻
This moisturizer is amazing. It doesn't make my skin shiny or oily, which almost all sunscreens do, but is still very moisturizing. It does leave a white film on my skin, but that happens with all physical sunscreens--another pro, since physical blocks are more reliable and stable than chemical ones--it just takes a little more time to blend in.
Samantha M.
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this enough SPF for you?
Lll L.
Where I can buy this product?
Krystyl M.
East Orange, NJ
Leigh P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?

Walmart