BY EUCERIN

• Dermatologist recommended.
  • Daily protection.
  • Moisturizing face lotion.
  • Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
  • Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
  • Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
  • Lightweight - rich.
  • Dermatological skincare.

• "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
Shyann E.
Indianapolis
I'm not sure how to feel about this product, I guess it depends on what you're looking for. I was BEYOND grateful I put this on because I got fried the other day and my face didn't get any sun. It looks a little goofy but I'm glad my face isn't burnt. It's thick and does rub in very easily so it felt like it left a layer on my face but after a few minute it felt fine. My face gets super dry when the seasons change though so I was really looking for a moisturizer when I bought this and it works for that. It's one of the kinds that isn't instant relief but after using it a day or two it Helped a little. Just a warning though, my mom was over and used this as a sunscreen for her face and she woke up the next morning with bumps all over her face. So sensitive skin maybe should look elsewhere.
shatona s.
Dallas, TX
I do not like this sunscreen at all. It's not moisturizing at all. It leaves a white cast, and it makes me as violet as Violet (Willy Wonka reference). This sunscreen is a physical sunscreen I believe. I didn't know there was a difference in sunscreen types up until a couple weeks ago. This catches on to any texture I may have, so if you have that same problem skip this because it will "sho nuff" snitch on you! I tried to apply different ways by rubbing, or pressing into my skin and still the same thing. Also, if you have combo or dry skin I would skip this because it made my face super dry. It's not bad for the price, but I wouldn't repurchase or recommend this at all!
Sabine K.
Tempe, AZ
I have recently completely finished this product and I loved it! I have oily combination skin and this didn’t break me out or made me overly shiny. I would use a face wash first and then use this right after and apply it with my fingers, then blend it out. It does leave a white cast because of the sunscreen in it but I would use a powder right after to set my face and after applying powder, my face would look flawless. This is moisturizing as well so if you want to stay extra matte and don’t have time to blot your skin or re-apply powder if your skin is oily then I’d suggest applying a mattifying primer after using this product. I have used it everyday for about a year until I ran out and I really absolutely loved it and can definitely recommend it.
Alex H.
Fern Bch, FL
I really wish I loved this product. I use the Eucerin SPF body lotion after every shower, and it does well moisturizing my body and providing me with a little SPF, even if the count is small. Based on prior experience and satisfaction, I was hoping this sunscreen would be something to add on top of my moisturizer and under my makeup. Because I'm in Florida and work in the sun most of the time, sun protection is very important to me, and I make it a priority to be part of my morning routine.

The price is fine. The pump distributes the product, which is light and "runny" enough to glide on your face. Being SPF 30 is also a great benefit, but I've found that using it on my face leaves a white cast and tends to pill. I've had people ask me what was on my face after I've massaged it in completely. If I use this under makeup, things will crease and pill as if my face were a sweater. My makeup will roll off, even after I've let the product sit on my face for a good while. In order to make use of the rest of this product, I stick with an SPF 15 moisturizer on the daily and use this on my neck and décolletage areas. I don't run into any problems when using it on these areas, but it's not suitable for the skin on my face.
Macy G.
My mother loves this lotion. She's used it for years, and always buys them as gifts for her sister and mother because they love it too. This is cheaper than at Walmart by 25 cents. Which doesn't seem like much, but Amazon is currently in stock; and it seems like my neighborhood Walmart this is always out of stock.
In terms of application, this is lightweight, has SPF that works fairly well. The only downside that I feel is that it can sweat off with exertion, but I feel that is true for most types of facial lotion.
Stef R.
Kanarraville
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my go-to daily sunscreen. Although I wish the spf was a bit higher, this stuff is amazing. Its not very moisturizing, but im ok with that as I have my Corium 21 cream for that (see other reviews). Ive seen some people complain it has a white cast, I haven't had much of an issue. I use one pump in the morning, and make sure to rub it in very thoroughly. This is one of very, very few sunscreens that doesn't make me break out or irritate my skin. It is not greasy and does not smell bad or irritate my eyes. And while it has some, It's not loaded with silicones (which I am sensitive to), however I notice my skin will break out of I fall asleep with it on my skin. Easy to wash off with cleanser and water, but withstands a day at the beach/pool, a sweaty summer day, or a hike/workout. It has also NEVER ran into my eyes. Highly rexommended for very sensitive skin (such as mine).
👸 Erica S.
I've tried this solution before because I suffer from Sun allergy. I didn't always have this allergic reaction to the sun I just developed it over the past couple years and I had no idea what was going on and what to do about it I was so scared that I thought I had something more severe going on but when I use this lotion and a controlled the itching and the blisters and the hives and the redness and the rash all together I knew it was a sun allergy and other than Benadryl or the Benadryl lotion this was by far the best product that I found for a solution without having to go to a doctor or using over-the-counter or medical prescription lotions
Kimberly G.
Love love love. While it’s a bit pricy I still really like it. It last a long time and doesn’t take much. It isn’t thick and greasy feeling and it absorbs very well. Goes great under my makeup and hasn’t let me down this far. It moisturizes just perfect without leaving your skin oily and protects it from the harshest exposure of the sun.
Kayla U.
Lees Summit
This stuff is great. Goes on my skin a little oily but feels smooth and  looks great. It also smells like babies and summer. The price is low too which is great because it has a high SPF and I don’t feel guilty about reapplying it every couple hours. Doesn’t make me break out and doesn’t irritate my very sensitive skin
Brigitte R.
Arlington, MA
Works great the scent of it is calming and prefect for the face, it’s not to thick in consistency and you can apply just a small amount on your face and a little goes a long way. The price point of this is not bad at all either. I purchased this item on a whim and I do not regret it. I wish it came in spf50 though
Samantha M.
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this enough SPF for you?
Lll L.
Where I can buy this product?
Krystyl M.
East Orange, NJ
Leigh P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?