Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2

Is this enough SPF for you?

Shakira M.
Shakira M.
4 months, 2 weeks ago
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I find that it is sufficient. Yes. I think that it is higher than most.
Rama S.
Rama S.
1 year, 10 months ago
It depends .
Emily B.
Emily B.
2 years, 1 month ago
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
yes! just be sure to apply every hour or so to make sure you've got enough on. especially if you're in the water!
Ikram H.
Ikram H.
2 years, 4 months ago
It depends, for my skin is perfect
Aimee H.
Aimee H.
Carbondale, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is the minimum amount of SPF I would use in a product. I am very fair, and so would probably reaapply a couple times over the course of the day if I were going to be going outside frequently.
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It has enough SPF for my liking so it should be fine for you unless you are sensitive to sunlight
Sierra A.
Sierra A.
Adams Center, NY
2 years, 6 months ago
I worked for a dermatology office for 4 years and you need at least 30spf for protection. Don't ever waste your time with 15spf. They recommend 30-50 for the best protection. Anything above 50 is a waste and just has extra added chemicals.
Katie N.
Katie N.
Oceanside, CA
2 years, 9 months ago
I find that it is sufficient. I spend a lot of time outdoors and I never catch any redness or color from the sun.
tracy d.
tracy d.
5 years, 4 months ago
Everyday spf should be 15 so of course 30 would be plent.
Krystal K.
Krystal K.
Babson Park, FL
5 years, 4 months ago
Yes. I think that it is higher than most.