BY EUCERIN

Fast-absorbing see more...

Eucerin Face Lotion and Sunscreen 30 SPF, 4 OZ (Pack of 3)
  • "Love this stuff before getting ready to go out. I love how it aids in my sensitive skin and doesn't irritate my skin at all. I can not stand sunscreen products but this one truly helps and doesn't bother me at all. Would certainly recommend thos product. Great moisturizing and great sun protection... 2 in 1 cant beat that!" in 11 reviews
  • "I use this especially in the spring for the SPF and hydration for my dry skin! Beautiful beginnings for makeup canvas! I buy mine at Target. [product:eucerin-daily-protection-moisturizing-face-lotion-fragrance-free-30-spf-4-oz-pack-of-2]" in 3 reviews
Rosa Alicia S.
Duluth, GA
I admit that using sunscreen is not my thing, because I have oily skin and the protector adds grease that I do not want on my face, but I also know how important skin care is. That's why when I do not wear an important makeup I use daily this sunscreen.

Admito que usar protectores solar no es lo mío, porque tengo piel grasosa y el protector le añade grasa que no quiero en mi rostro, pero también se lo importante que es el cuidado de la piel.. por eso cuando no llevo un maquillaje importante uso diariamente este protector solar.
Ashlee B.
Burlington
I’ve been using this lotion for my face since high school (so many years). My face gets really dry in the winter and this definitely helps combat my dry skin without making me break out. Very gentle and easy to pump packaging. I will continue to use and recommend to everyone.
Amy D.
Gainesville
I loved this product! Very easy to take around with you when your traveling and just be able to throw into your bag and go! I used this for the first time a couple months ago and really appreciated that it actually kept my face from burning or peeling!
Ali C.
Stillwater
Euciren is a great brand!! All of their products are good. This moisturizer is easy on skin and it’s important to use sunscreen everyday so it makes it easy to do that as well. It’s lightweight and great!
Charlie M.
Chesapeake
I love this skincare product! It’s super easy to use and is good for all skin type! I love the packaging because it makes it easy to use. Super gentle on skin. I would definitely recommend this product!
Sabrina F.
Wise, VA
This has been one of the most convenient to find. Sold is most drug stores and Walmart. It is has absolutely protected my skin (&my kids!) But it does make me a little oily.
Catherine T.
New Hampton, NY
For someone whos face burns and gets redder than a tomato this is my go to sunscreen. Highly recommend this as I have sensitive skin and this doesnt bother me at all
N a.
I love this lotion. I put it underneath my makeup and use it a light and refreshing moisturizer. It is perfect for everyday use. It smells good and it isn't too greasy or heavy going on. Makes my skin look glowy and healthy. Would recommend for sensitive skinned people!
Madeline T.
Starkville, MS
This product was okay - I only bought once and won’t buy again. I found it didn’t moisturize my face well but just sat on top and made my face greasy. It did a great job at protecting my face from the sun, the packaging was good, and it’s easy to find and inexpensive.
Brook.Lyn C.
Chicago
For some reason this product leaves the face dry. It does protect you fro. The sun, and it temporarily moisturizes your face. After about 20 minutes my face feels very dry.

back