BY EUCERIN

Fast-absorbing see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Love this stuff before getting ready to go out. I love how it aids in my sensitive skin and doesn't irritate my skin at all. I can not stand sunscreen products but this one truly helps and doesn't bother me at all. Would certainly recommend thos product. Great moisturizing and great sun protection... 2 in 1 cant beat that!" in 11 reviews
  • "I use this especially in the spring for the SPF and hydration for my dry skin! Beautiful beginnings for makeup canvas! I buy mine at Target. [product:eucerin-daily-protection-moisturizing-face-lotion-fragrance-free-30-spf-4-oz-pack-of-2]" in 9 reviews
  • "I use this especially in the spring for the SPF and hydration for my dry skin! Beautiful beginnings for makeup canvas! I buy mine at Target. [product:eucerin-daily-protection-moisturizing-face-lotion-fragrance-free-30-spf-4-oz-pack-of-2]" in 3 reviews
Rosa Alicia S.
Duluth, GA
I admit that using sunscreen is not my thing, because I have oily skin and the protector adds grease that I do not want on my face, but I also know how important skin care is. That's why when I do not wear an important makeup I use daily this sunscreen.

Admito que usar protectores solar no es lo mío, porque tengo piel grasosa y el protector le añade grasa que no quiero en mi rostro, pero también se lo importante que es el cuidado de la piel.. por eso cuando no llevo un maquillaje importante uso diariamente este protector solar.
N a.
I love this lotion. I put it underneath my makeup and use it a light and refreshing moisturizer. It is perfect for everyday use. It smells good and it isn't too greasy or heavy going on. Makes my skin look glowy and healthy. Would recommend for sensitive skinned people!
Joni S.
The best facial cream with spf in it for my face. Not too oily. I use it as a daily moisturizer also. Completely satisfied with this product. I am a returner to the things I like. And it comes in the perfect size bottle. I would definitely recommend this to others
Madeline T.
Starkville, MS
This product was okay - I only bought once and won’t buy again. I found it didn’t moisturize my face well but just sat on top and made my face greasy. It did a great job at protecting my face from the sun, the packaging was good, and it’s easy to find and inexpensive.
gerleene g.
Salisbury, MD
This is a great go to brand for skin care, I love their moisturizing creams! They are so enriched with nutrients that your face just absorbs and benefits from. I used to have sever eczema as a child and this was the only thing that would calm my skin, so now it's like an old remedy lol
Ashlee B.
Burlington
I’ve been using this lotion for my face since high school (so many years). My face gets really dry in the winter and this definitely helps combat my dry skin without making me break out. Very gentle and easy to pump packaging. I will continue to use and recommend to everyone.
Kiley K.
Chicago
Kelsey A.
West Lawn, PA
Love having these little bottles to have in my purse and diaper bag! It is a great moisturizer/sun screen and I even use it for my daughter who has very sensitive skin. It is super light on your skin and blends very well.
Danmarys A.
Orlando, FL
I have been using this cream for a while now and I really liked it because apart from idratarmela, it protects me from the sun's rays that affect the skin. I recommend it totally. without any doubt I will buy it next.
Alex B.
I have sensitive skin, so I enjoy using sunscreen by skin care brands because I feel it’s more focused to my needs. Although this did a great job protecting my skin, it did feel a little heavy as some sunscreens can.