BY EUCERIN

• Dermatologist recommended.
  • Daily protection.
  • Moisturizing face lotion.
  • Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
  • Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
  • Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
  • Lightweight - rich.
  • Dermatological skincare.

• I'm in search of a new face lotion with spf. Does this leave your s...1 Answers
  • Where I can buy this product?12 Answers
  • Is this enough SPF for you?19 Answers
Eucerin Face Lotion and Sunscreen 30 SPF
  • "I have dry skin and often times I feel like moisturizers with spf (more than 15) are too thick and don't absorb well into my skin." in 21 reviews
  • "Its very moisturizing and good for my kids, especially since my son has sensitive skin....and even better, this one is for your face!" in 17 reviews
  • "I went back and forth trying cleansers/ moisturizers for oily skin in an attempt to clear up the acne and cleansers/moisturizers for dry skin in an attempt to hydrate - nothing worked and most products only made things worse." in 11 reviews
  • "I have some dry patches where this doesn't quite cut it so I use a layer of an oil first, but in general this works well." in 5 reviews
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
¡Bueno entonces! Este producto para mí es increíble que lo pongo todos los días, incluso en el invierno en días soleados. Tiene una película gris que queda sobre la piel, pero después de aplicar una crema hidratante estoy bien. Como mujer , sé que necesito usar protector solar, pero es como si me hubieran sometido a fórmulas demasiado grasosas, demasiado aceitosas, o que siempre me dejaran buscando ceniza. ¡La lucha es real!
Eso siempre ha sido mi problema cuando se trata de encontrar buenas cremas hidratantes y mucho menos protector solar!
La mayoría de las fórmulas son malas y no sólo eso, sino que dejan una película grisácea / blanca sobre mi piel que por lo general me mantiene lejos de ella. Sinceramente, ni siquiera pensé que la gente negra necesitaba usar protector solar porque nuestra melanina ya tiene unos 13.4 SPF, así que pensé que era todo lo que necesitaba. Pero TODOS deben usar protector solar incluyendo WOC. Además, proteger su piel es algo que debe hacer todos los días. Especialmente antes de maquillar la aplicación. Aprendí mi lección de la manera más difícil en el verano del '15. Mi piel todavía se está recuperando.
Tina B.
Tina B.
Now that I'm 40, I'm trying to be super diligent about taking better care of my skin. To be honest, I hadn't been very good in the past about faithfully using a facial lotion with SPF. I bought Eucerin Face Lotion & Sunscreen 30 SPF after seeing it advertised in a magazine. I began applying it every morning after my shower. I was initially pleased with the lack of scent, because I didn't want to be able to smell it all day. I figured that the lotion would be creamier, but it had a more runny consistency than I had anticipated. After rubbing it in, my face felt like it was left with a greasy film, even when I would use the smallest of amounts. I optimistically continued to use it daily, hoping that maybe my skin was just taking awhile to adapt to the new product or regimen.
I stuck with it for almost 3 weeks, but came to the conclusion that this product just isn't working for me. I'm disappointed, because I've had positive experiences with Eucerin products in the past.
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Miami, Florida
Hello everyone. I want to leave my impressions about this product. First of all know how important it is to have face shield in these times when the sun is getting stronger and more harmful to our skin, especially for women with pale skin who are prone to generate the cute and even sexy freckles, but that eventually become stains that can be very uncomfortable and you do see our blemished skin. This protector Eucerin brand has wonderful features and it is not oily, does not leave you glowing skin and is the best you can place over makeup. of course I will not lie in the summer season when the temperature is crazy if you will feel your skin perspires and see your face very bright, but you have to do is wipe with a napkin and ready. I invite you to try it and experience it in this product get enough sunscreen for your skin and is very light to wear it under your makeup. I hope you enjoy it like me. See you at the next! Kisses
Sandra L.
Sandra L.
This sunscreen is a staple in my skincare routine. I've repurchased this product maybe 10 times in the last few years. I am currently using retinol in my skincare routine and need to use a sunscreen daily. I was looking for a facial sunscreen that wasn't thick and clogging, that wouldn't leave a white cast on my face, that didn't dry my skin out and that was a minimum of SPF 30. Enter Eucerin Face Lotion and Sunscreen SPF 30. This sunscreen hit every mark for me. It was exactly what I was looking for. It's moisturizing enough for the frigid Chicago winters but lightweight enough for the humid summers. If this product ever gets discontinued, I'm not sure what I would do. It's honestly taken me years and I've wasted so much money trying to find the perfect facial sunscreen to meet my needs so if it ain't broke don't fix it. I'll stick to this sunscreen for life.
grace g.
grace g.
Sicklerville, NJ
I have very acne prone, dry, sensitive skin that hates the sun. Ive been on the hunt for a good facial sunscreen that will protect my skin well, moisturize, and not break me out. Apparently, thats a lot to ask for in most sunscreens. But this one is a keeper. It does everything i need it to. It doesn't feel greasy and it lasts me all day, even when I'm sweating to death in the summertime. I definitely recommend it. Its also really affordable. The only thing is, it doesn't smell "good". It does not smell "bad' by any means, but it has no scent really. Which may be good for most people, although i prefer things to have a nice instead of neutral scent. Ive been using it for the last 4 months and still have not run out. If you're looking for a good facial suncreen, give this a try.
neisha g.
neisha g.
Charlotte, NC
I've been using this for many, many years & its performance never fails me! No fragrance, does not irritate, lightweight & does not make my face breakout! I also like that it does not leave a disgusting white film on my face. It also makes my skin so soft & lightly hydrated. I have even noticed that it keeps my fine lines & sun spots at bay. My face looks so much smoothr too... By far, the best facial sunscreen lotion for highly sensitive gals like me! I apply this on the top of my hands as well. I do use this lotion all year round. Even in the sweltering sun & heat, my face does not feel greasy with this (this includes reapplying when you should!) Thanks Eucerin for such a great product!
Mayra R.
Mayra R.
It's lightweight and non-greasy. Drive quickly and leaves my skin feeling smooth. Doesn't necessarily feels like my face is all that moisturized but I guess I'm just used to a heavier product. But I use this daily now due to the SPF in it. Also it's light enough to use under my makeup. I have semi-senisitve skin and I haven't had any reactions to this yet. I have been using it for about a month now. I've seen a few reviews where people complained about a white cast. This has happened sometimes and I think it's one of two reasons: applying while your face is wet and/or using too much product. But when this had happened I just rubbed it in more and it went away.
Clara J.
Clara J.
Bought it at an HEB, have had it for about 3 years because I don't use it as regularly as I should, but it was a good buy. It's not greasy when you put it on and feels like it blends into your skin instead of sitting on top of it. It smells like sunblock which I guess some people might not like, I don't mind. Only problem I've had is when I use it around my eyes, if the lotion gets too close to the waterline a little bit will run into them. The only way I know is my eyes suddenly burn and water like crazy. And shouldn't lotion for my face be gentle enough to use on my eyelids? -1 star for that. Other than that it works great for the rest of my skin.
Courtney D.
Courtney D.
Nokomis, FL
I like that i was avle to appky this under my makeup and it didn't affect it whats so ever.
My skin is so iffy, that i never know if it is feeling like burning or not.. Sometimes its just oh so sensitive, other times nothing can phase it.
I decided to give this face sunscreen a try because it provided the perfect amount of protection, all while still allowing a tid bit of color.. And boy do i need some color lol
The application was easy, its not to oily itself upon applying. I let it sit for a little before applying my makeup but ither way it didn't affect my makeup process... Actually i forgot i had even applied anything when i first begun.
Michelle F.
Michelle F.
Lawrenceburg, TN
This is a fairly inexpensive brand and it was the first sunscreen I tried for my face. I am 49 and my face has never had sunscreen on it and my goodness can you tell it! I began my search for a good sunscreen that won't clog pores and cause breakouts as I have sensitive skin - I tend to be prone to breakouts. This felt kind of heavy on my skin and it took awhile to absorb I took off one star for that reason. I don't know it may be that all sunscreens tend to do this as I am not very familiar with them yet. I am still searching for 'the one' but would buy this again if I can find no better, Eucerin is normally a brand I know I can trust.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Is this enough SPF for you?
Lll L.
Lll L.
Where I can buy this product?
Krystyl M.
Krystyl M.
West Orange, NJ
Leigh P.
Leigh P.
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?