Eucerin® Eczema Relief Body Creme First Aid 5.0 oz. Tube uploaded by Lesbi U.

BY EUCERIN

Clinically proven moisturizing relief for dry, irritated skin due to eczema. see more...

Marisa L.
This lotion is amazing! I use it on my children’s eczema and it help keep flair ups under control it also keeps their eczema from looking red and from itching ! It’s very easy to use just rub it onto the affected area and it will begin to smooth the skin ! Can’t recommend enough!!
Lesbi U.
Mount Vernon apart A1
Es muy buena para el Eczema, y me encanta porque si tienes problemas de que tus manos son muy a productos de limpieza y se te rajan las manos esta crema te ayuda mucho a sanarlas o a prevenir que se te rajen las manos 👍
Anna S.
Durham, NC
I get really bad eczema in the winter and this is the best lotion I have found. It isn't as good as products with hydrocortisone in the formula, but this is far healthier for your skin long term. It's a bit pricy, but i would definitely recommend
Samantha S.
Hampshire, IL
In my house we all have had eczema. Our skin cracks and it burns... but this helps keep the dry skin at bay and nourishes our skin. We also use it for diaper rashes and keeping tattoos moist!
Katelin T.
Martinez, GA
This is the perfect remedy to really bad eczema breakouts during the winter for me. This stuff turkey helps with the itch brought on buy dryness. I definitely recommend this product to anyone with eczema.
Alicia C.
I was disappointed that it did not work how I expected it to. I will say my skin did improve slightly, but it did not relieve itching as I'd hoped.
Rochelle N.
Redwood Vly, CA
I love the feel of this lotion is works wonders for winter dry skin and noses irritated by too much blowing