BY EUCERIN #2 in Skin Treatments

Eucerin eczema relief body creme. Fragrance, dye and steroid free. Protects and helps prevent the very dry, irritated skin associated with eczema. Contains oatmeal, licochalcone and ceramides. see more...

Eucerin Eczema Relief Body Creme - 8 oz

Start your review of Eucerin Eczema Relief Body Creme - 8 oz!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Philadelphia
I love this eczema relief cream. I get pretty bad eczema in the winter time when the wind really dries out my skin so I use this almost everyday to keep moisture in. It helps relief the pain and itching I feel! I always keep this handy in my bag. I like how it isnt super oily either
Kingsburg, CA
This has be be by far the best lotion I’ve used for my eczema. Other lotions have helped but this is the one I stick to when it’s really bad. A little thick but overall it’s the best product I’ve found so far!
Muncie , IN
I have tried tons of products to get rid of my eczema and nothing seemed to work except for a prescription from my doctor. I had tried this out of the blue when I got a sample tube for my son from his doctor and I haven’t gone back since. Within a day of putting this on(1-2 times) my eczema is almost completely gone and itch free the next day.
Defuniak Spgs, FL
Eucerin is one of the top recommended lotion for ezcema and dry skin. I work at a Dermatology office and we even recommend this product. My daughter had ezcema on her arms and legs this is what I used with a combination of a medicated cream.
Deltona, FL
I swear by this product. My baby boy had severe eczema and we were at our wits end. Changing diets, detergent, bath soaps, lotions, etc. Once we got our hands on this gem. Omg!!!!! Wow!!!!! He has yet to have a break out. Its been months!
Atlanta, GA
This is the best product to use if you or your child have eczema. I have been using this product on my four year old child. Her skin is constantly healing and looking better. No more crying about itching feeling and rough dry skin.
Too thick to even get absorbed into skin, it just lays on your skin or you have use warm water to make it blend, I think they should actually try the product on dry skin person before selling it to dry skinned people, I wouldn’t recommend it to be honest!
I love this lotion! It is a great value and a awesome product. It is very effective in dry skin and you will not be disappointed. I would definitely recommended this to anyone. It is very affordable and great quality. I would definitely buy this again!!
Homosassa
This is very soothing to my son, it does not burn like babyganics did. It works great to keep most of his eczema from flaring up but there are some it cannot help. It does keep his skin hydrated pretty well though. Always buy this brand,quite satisfied
Norco , CA
My skins been super sensitive lately and I usually use this product but lately it hasn’t worked. My skin is dry and I often break out in a rash. I think I need something new and not sure if I would use this one again. Maybe it’s just the weather
Chicago , IL
Is this product better than Aveeno exzema products?
Have You tried this cream? Does it really work?? 🤔
Mckinney, TX
How quick do you see a difference with this product?
Hazlehurst, GA
Does this product really help?
Tacoma , WA
Do you have eczema?

Kohl's

Kohl's was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email