BY EUCERIN #7 in Skin Treatments

Eucerin eczema relief body creme. Fragrance, dye and steroid free. Protects and helps prevent the very dry, irritated skin associated with eczema. Contains oatmeal, licochalcone and ceramides. see more...

• Y esta crema es la de bebe, porque de verdad funciona, en...1 Answers
  • How quick do you see a difference with this product? 3 Answers
  • Have You tried this cream? Does it really work?? 🤔3 Answers
Buy on Target*
Arianny L.
West Jordan, UT
A few months ago I moved to Utah where the weather is very cold. I used to life in a warm weather so the change really affected my skin most part was in the face and it was very stressful for me because I never seen this before so I didn’t know what to do. Someone told me to buy Eucerin Eczema Relief because it would help to recover those eczema’s in my face. So all I have to say this product IS THE BEST! I love the fast relief of itchy Eczema, it has a quick absorption and overall great performance of use on a daily basis. Now my skin is feeling smooth and is getting better every day. I highly recommend this product because it save my face.
Karissa K.
Edmond, OK
Absolutely worth every penny! I have struggled with eczema my entire life and have always been prescribed steroid ointments. I am currently 36 weeks pregnant and cannot use my old ointments so I decided to try Eucerin's Eczema Relief. I don't know that I'll ever go back to the ointments doctor's have given me. This stuff really works! It's quick to soothe itching and help clear up eczema. I've started using it on my 4-year-old daughter as well and have noticed a significant difference.
JENNY L.
Daphne, AL
No other lotion has completely healed and soothed my eczema like this product has!! This creme really is AMAZING!! My skin is super sensitive and I usually only choose all natural products but I’m so glad I tried this!! I­t­ also does NOT have steroids which is GREAT!! Eucerin Eczema Relief Body Creme - 8 oz
Caroline M.
I decided to try out this product on my hands, it has now been 6 hours. I’ve washed my hands and my hands are still moisturized. I put some on my son one morning and the next morning he was still moisturized. We have dry skin but we don’t have eczema but this product is amazing! I will definitely buy again.
Baby-yaa W.
Alexandria, VA
I started using this to help with my eczema as it’s getting out of control. Nothing was helping to ease it from spreading. This product is okay when it comes to relief on sight but after a while you start to get this itch that you know you gotta scratch. I will be trying something else to see if it will bring me the relief that I’m looking for
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
I have fairly severe eczema through out my body that I have been dealing with for the last 26 years. As far as over the counter creams and lotions go, I have tried them all. The consistency of this product is similar to Vaseline. It is fairly thick and oily, which I did not care for. I liked that the product was odorless and even though I found this to be very moisturizing, it did not do much else to lessen my eczema symptoms.
Kayla B.
Ecorse, MI
I have small patches of exema and this helps so much! I put it on a few times a day and it just helps relieve the itching so much.its also a wonderful moisturizer in general. I get mine at Walmart but you can get it at any drugstore. Defiantly worth it.
Kayla M.
Dos palos, CA
I had a really awful reaction to this lotion. I used it once and was fine but the second time it burned my skin and left a red rash all over my legs. I had to run to the shower to wash it off.. I have incredibly sensitive skin so that's why I still have it two stars maybe it works great for others?
Ane K.
Best cream award goes to this one. I don’t suffer from eczema but it really helps my dry skin. Super affordable and comes in many sizes. I noticed that i don’t break out when i use it. Definitely recommend it especially that winters her⛄️
Alyssa M.
So I thought I would purchase this because I read some reviews saying that it's really well but my daughter has eczema and I figured that I would try it to see if it worked better than the Aveeno brand for the price point I paid $10 for this lotion and it did not work at all on my daughter I ended up having to purchase the Aveeno Baby One because that one seems to work a lot better. If you have eczema or have a child that has eczema I would not suggest this product.
Stacia S.
Is this product better than Aveeno exzema products?
Adenisse B.
Have You tried this cream? Does it really work?? 🤔
Beth R.
Mckinney, TX
How quick do you see a difference with this product?
Rebecca S.
Has anyone found this to work?
Rebekah R.
Milan, MI
I have been having issues finding a non-prescription body lotion that actually gives me relief from the burning and itching from my eczema. Has anyone had great experiences with this product?