BY EUCERIN #16 in Skin Treatments

Eucerin eczema relief body creme. Fragrance, dye and steroid free. Protects and helps prevent the very dry, irritated skin associated with eczema. Contains oatmeal, licochalcone and ceramides. see more...

• Y esta crema es la de bebe, porque de verdad funciona, en lo pers...1 Answers
  • How quick do you see a difference with this product? 3 Answers
  • Have You tried this cream? Does it really work?? 🤔3 Answers
Karissa K.
Edmond, OK
Absolutely worth every penny! I have struggled with eczema my entire life and have always been prescribed steroid ointments. I am currently 36 weeks pregnant and cannot use my old ointments so I decided to try Eucerin's Eczema Relief. I don't know that I'll ever go back to the ointments doctor's have given me. This stuff really works! It's quick to soothe itching and help clear up eczema. I've started using it on my 4-year-old daughter as well and have noticed a significant difference.
Alyssa M.
So I thought I would purchase this because I read some reviews saying that it's really well but my daughter has eczema and I figured that I would try it to see if it worked better than the Aveeno brand for the price point I paid $10 for this lotion and it did not work at all on my daughter I ended up having to purchase the Aveeno Baby One because that one seems to work a lot better. If you have eczema or have a child that has eczema I would not suggest this product.
Ceri W.
Plainfield, IL
Eucerin’s eczema relief cream is a miracle! Eucerin Eczema Relief is the only Over-the-Counter lotion that has made a difference in my skin. It’s even worked better than a prescription steroid creams.
If you or anyone you know has eczema, I highly recommend this product. It doesn’t cost that much, it relieves itching almost instantly, and can be used in children too!
Caroline M.
I decided to try out this product on my hands, it has now been 6 hours. I’ve washed my hands and my hands are still moisturized. I put some on my son one morning and the next morning he was still moisturized. We have dry skin but we don’t have eczema but this product is amazing! I will definitely buy again.
Baby-yaa W.
Alexandria, VA
I started using this to help with my eczema as it’s getting out of control. Nothing was helping to ease it from spreading. This product is okay when it comes to relief on sight but after a while you start to get this itch that you know you gotta scratch. I will be trying something else to see if it will bring me the relief that I’m looking for
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
I have fairly severe eczema through out my body that I have been dealing with for the last 26 years. As far as over the counter creams and lotions go, I have tried them all. The consistency of this product is similar to Vaseline. It is fairly thick and oily, which I did not care for. I liked that the product was odorless and even though I found this to be very moisturizing, it did not do much else to lessen my eczema symptoms.
Marisa S.
Bethel, CT
This winter has been brutal on my skin. I was basically raking my itchy skin with my nails until I started bruising and cutting trying to find relief. Regular lotion did nothing and even my go to, Lachydrin, was not working. This stuff was a lifesaver. It’s thick, moisturizing and really worked well in a few days!
Kayla B.
Ecorse, MI
I have small patches of exema and this helps so much! I put it on a few times a day and it just helps relieve the itching so much.its also a wonderful moisturizer in general. I get mine at Walmart but you can get it at any drugstore. Defiantly worth it.
Emily D.
Louisville, KY
So I haven’t been diagnosed with eczema, but this winter has been very rough on my hands. I’ve had very patchy, dry, red spots that have been difficult to get rid of. I just started using this stuff a few days ago and my hands are finally looking normal again! I wish I had before and after pictures, because this stuff worked with just one use.

The redness is gone as is the dryness. It’s a slightly heavy cream to use in your hands, but worth it to keep my hands soft.

I would highly recommend, it’s worth the price of $12. It really works!
Kayla M.
Dos palos, CA
I had a really awful reaction to this lotion. I used it once and was fine but the second time it burned my skin and left a red rash all over my legs. I had to run to the shower to wash it off.. I have incredibly sensitive skin so that's why I still have it two stars maybe it works great for others?
Stacia S.
Is this product better than Aveeno exzema products?
Adenisse B.
Miami
Have You tried this cream? Does it really work?? 🤔
Beth R.
Mckinney, TX
How quick do you see a difference with this product?
Rebecca S.
Has anyone found this to work?
Rebekah R.
Milan, MI
I have been having issues finding a non-prescription body lotion that actually gives me relief from the burning and itching from my eczema. Has anyone had great experiences with this product?