Skin CareBody CareEucerin
Eucerin Eczema Relief Body Cream

Eucerin® Eczema Relief Body Cream

Learn more about Eucerin® Eczema Relief Body Cream, a clinically proven moisturizing formula that relieves and soothes dry, itchy eczema-prone skin.

Does this have a smell?
is this product good for eczema? does it leave your skin feeling greasy afterwards?
Does this cream really works for eczema?
Start your review of Eucerin® Eczema Relief Body Cream!
didier H.
Rockwall, TX
I use this product wit my baby and believe me it’s amazing I love it He had the face super dry because of the air conditioning my husband buy this one and really worked .Eucerin Eczema Relief, Body Cream Eucerin Eczema Relief, Body Cream
Marija K.
Durango, CO
Eucerin® Eczema Relief Body Cream uploaded by Marija K.
Purchased at: Walmart
Great cream for the dry winter weather. It is scent free and great for any skin type even sensitive. This product works and it is amazing. It is very affordable and I will buy it again. Eucerin Eczema Relief, Body Cream
chloe A.
Monrovia
Eucerin® Eczema Relief Body Cream uploaded by chloe A.
Purchased at: Amazon
For the people who have Eczema like me, this is the perfect product to purchase!! It stays on your hands for a long time!! I have been using it a lot lately especially with the very dry weather! 100% recommend
Keyshana D.
Jamaica, NY
Eucerin® Eczema Relief Body Cream uploaded by Keyshana D.
Purchased at: Amazon
By far my favorite product for eczema! Believe me when I say I’ve tried hundreds of eczema relief products in my life time but this one has been the most consistent with reducing the amount of flare ups I have, reducing the length in which my flare ups last, and the BEST part is it’s non-steroidal!! Please try this eczema buddies 🤗
Michael B.
Burke, VA
Eucerin® Eczema Relief Body Cream uploaded by Michael B.
Purchased at: Amazon
A little while ago I was dealing with a spot of eczema on the backside of both of my arms. I never had this issue before so I didn’t know what to do. After an extensive search I came across Eucerin Eczema Relief Body Cream and I must say it did not disappoint. Literally after two applications my problem areas almost disappeared and completely disappeared after a few days! I will recommend this product to anyone with dry skin to eczema issues 👍🏻
Kari W.
Clarkston, MI
Eucerin® Eczema Relief Body Cream uploaded by Kari W.
OMG, I can’t live without this product! I always keep some on hand. My husband and I both have psoriatic arthritis & I started getting dry patches on my face the last couple winters. This stuff is so soothing! It’s thick and it is somewhat greasy but it clears up my dry skin by at least 50% or more overnight, sometimes all the way. It does have colloidal oatmeal in it which is great for protecting the skin while it heals and I will always recommend trying any product that has it (especially if you have dry skin problems)!
Garima J.
Woonsocket, RI
Eucerin® Eczema Relief Body Cream uploaded by Garima J.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Really effective on eczema affected area. Helps in controlling dryness and itching in affected area. Keeps skin moisturized and have shown great results. No fragrance so good for affected skin.
Ana C.
Richmond, CA
Eucerin® Eczema Relief Body Cream uploaded by Ana C.
I recently started getting small patches of eczema on my skin this is the first product I have ever used to treat it and I do not have to look any further. As soon as I feel any flare ups I put some on and it instantly foods my skin. 10 out of 10 recommend if I did have to make any modifications to it I would do some thing about the scent it’s not unpleasant but it doesn’t smell [email protected]Eucerin Eczema Relief, Body Cream
Miles H.
Inverness, FL
Eucerin® Eczema Relief Body Cream uploaded by Miles H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I don’t have eczema, but I have lots of tattoos. So I chose this cream to keep my skin well moisturized and looking healthy. It’s not greasy and is absorbed fully into the skin. I would definitely buy this again.
Adriana S.
Troutville, VA
Eucerin® Eczema Relief Body Cream uploaded by Adriana S.
Purchased at: Walmart
This lotion worked really well on the affected areas on my skin! My skin gets really dry in certain areas and it cracks and hurts. But this helped a lot! It’s not itchy anymore and it’s looking a lot better! I started using this cream just a few days ago and I’m sure it will fully heal very soon! Great product!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
ᴄᴀᴍɪʟᴀ Ғ.
Bethesda, MD
il y a 10 mois
Eucerin® Eczema Relief Body Cream Does this really work?
Molly M. il y a 5 mois
Yes, very thick texture and perfect for sensitive skin or eczema.