Eucerin Dry Skin Therapy SPF 15 Everyday Protection Body Lotion uploaded by Sara C.

BY EUCERIN #54 in Body Sunscreen

Eucerin® Dry Skin Therapy Everyday Protection Body Lotion.
Dermatologist recommended.
SPF 15.
UVA + UVB protection.
Clinically proven effective to moisturize and protect from everyday sun exposure.
Anti-oxidant enriched.
Fragrance free. see more...

Sara C.
Love this! Not oily and keeps my skin fresh! I do not use daily but use as needed on areas where my skin is dry.
Shakira M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
When I switch to this lotion the rash went away it a matter of days.
Definitely get this product for sensitive skin. It works great. The only
down side is that it's a little light. It's not a thick lotion so you
do have to keep reapplying it. If you have dry skin go for the thinker
one. Stick with this brand though it's amazing.
Ivy P.
I'm not 100% sure if this is the exact Eucerin product I used for my tattoo but it sounds like it and looks like it. Anyway, this lotion is quite thick but it worked wonders on keeping my tattoo moisturized as it healed. I even still use it whenever my tattoo looks a little dry. However, I didn't like it on my face or anywhere else in me because it is very sticky and thick.
Melanie P.
I LOVE the Eucerin brand in general. This everyday protection is great because it is light and can literally be worn everyday under clothes or out in the direct sun. The price is reasonable and it can be found at most drug stores.
Maria J.
I bought this one for my dry skin and also it's a good one because contain spf 15 wich is good!!
Dara W.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Eucerin dry skin therapy lotion with spf 15 is amazing! It gives you moisture all day while providing a little protection from the sun. This lotion is so gentle, I am able to use it all over my body! I ran out of facial moisturizer and used this on my face! It did not clog my pores and left my skin feeling smooth and moisturized.
Crystal W.
Camby, IN
This is a thick, quickly absorbing lotion. Works wonders on my dry skin, even helps calm my Rosacea when it's particularly dry. The scent is very light which is nice since I do wear perfume and prefer not to have competing scents on.
Anna H.
Salinas, CA
During the winter I was having really dry skin and eucerin definitely helped me with that problem.
Liz H.
Richmond, IN
This is honestly my favorite body lotion because I have extremely dry skin and this works wonders, I would definitely recommend this product to anyone. Absorbs fast and works great.
Denis C.
My skin its to much sensitive and dry, and this lotion its the best for that. I like eucerin so much cause its products are tested dermatologically and they are good for the skin.