Eucerin Dry Skin Therapy SPF 15 Everyday Protection Body Lotion uploaded by Sara C.

BY EUCERIN

Eucerin® Dry Skin Therapy Everyday Protection Body Lotion.
Dermatologist recommended.
SPF 15.
UVA + UVB protection.
Clinically proven effective to moisturize and protect from everyday sun exposure.
Anti-oxidant enriched.
Fragrance free. see more...

Scharlene C.
Tolleson, AZ
I absolutely love this. It calms my eczema and makes my skin smooth and hydrated in a matter of just a few days.
Karolane H.
East Calais, VT
This product is my favorite for my dry skin. I suffer from dry skin on my arms and this cream just does the trick. It takes those stubborn bumps and dry skin right away. The only thing that I do not like about this product is that the smell is not very pleasant.
Chardelle J.
Greer, SC
This lotion is great for dry skin. It has no greasy residue, and lasts for hours. It's a must in the winter months.
Zoria W.
Allentown, PA
I have eczema and this lotion keeps my skin from getting dry and flaky. Best part about it is that it lasts all day. You apply once and you're good to go.
Brittany K.
Jamison
I get dry skin every winter and this really helps with the painful dry itchy skin. I would use it nightly before bed and by morning my legs were not so dry and less itchy.
Melanie P.
I LOVE the Eucerin brand in general. This everyday protection is great because it is light and can literally be worn everyday under clothes or out in the direct sun. The price is reasonable and it can be found at most drug stores.
Maria J.
I bought this one for my dry skin and also it's a good one because contain spf 15 wich is good!!
Dara W.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Eucerin dry skin therapy lotion with spf 15 is amazing! It gives you moisture all day while providing a little protection from the sun. This lotion is so gentle, I am able to use it all over my body! I ran out of facial moisturizer and used this on my face! It did not clog my pores and left my skin feeling smooth and moisturized.
Crystal W.
Camby, IN
This is a thick, quickly absorbing lotion. Works wonders on my dry skin, even helps calm my Rosacea when it's particularly dry. The scent is very light which is nice since I do wear perfume and prefer not to have competing scents on.
Anna H.
Salinas, CA
During the winter I was having really dry skin and eucerin definitely helped me with that problem.