Eucerin Dry Skin Therapy SPF 15 Everyday Protection Body Lotion uploaded by Sara C.

BY EUCERIN

Eucerin® Dry Skin Therapy Everyday Protection Body Lotion.
Dermatologist recommended.
SPF 15.
UVA + UVB protection.
Clinically proven effective to moisturize and protect from everyday sun exposure.
Anti-oxidant enriched.
Fragrance free. see more...

Maribeth F.
Sacramento, CA
This lotion is thick and does moisturize well but it is so greasy! I can't handle the greasy feeling so I don't use it often.
Joana G.
My skin its really dry and I just didn't felt any real difference with this :/
I think it's not worth the money !
Kate T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love that this has some SPF in this for extra protection while it's also a moisturizer
Lizze C.
scottsville, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
It is not my favorite lotion. I feel as if it does not work very well on my dry skin. But I will use it if I have to. It is very well priced, so you can not beat it if you are short on money.
Samantha E.
Little Rock, AR
My face is obviously to sensitive for this product, it most defiantly clogged my pores n made my skin worse 😔
melissa p.
Upton, KY
from years living in florida and always being in the hot sun my skin is very dry and sometimes itchy eucerinis very soothing and it dries fast
Michela L.
El Mirage, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This lotion is very good and it feels like it is really moisturizing the skin. The effects of it are long lasting, but the smell of it isn't the best.
Hope A.
Barboursville, WV
It's a great temporary fix but seems to make my skin worse in the long run. I also cannot use it on my facell because it clogs my pores so bad
Ashley B.
Helps with dry skin and mosterizes my skin. It leaves my skin oily afterward. You can feel the lotion on your skin.
Ashley B.
Cranford, NJ
I bought this from Ulta to help with the dry skin on my arms and legs. I apply it as soon as I get out of the shower. It has worked to improve the dryness of my skin however I wish it was more of a clear formula than white.