Eucerin Dry Skin Therapy SPF 15 Everyday Protection Body Lotion uploaded by Sara C.

BY EUCERIN

Eucerin® Dry Skin Therapy Everyday Protection Body Lotion.
Dermatologist recommended.
SPF 15.
UVA + UVB protection.
Clinically proven effective to moisturize and protect from everyday sun exposure.
Anti-oxidant enriched.
Fragrance free. see more...

Ivy P.
I'm not 100% sure if this is the exact Eucerin product I used for my tattoo but it sounds like it and looks like it. Anyway, this lotion is quite thick but it worked wonders on keeping my tattoo moisturized as it healed. I even still use it whenever my tattoo looks a little dry. However, I didn't like it on my face or anywhere else in me because it is very sticky and thick.
Pandora A.
Chicago Ridge, IL
I love this lotion. My baby had a rash from some other popular brand baby products. Like me he has sensitive skin and ecama. When I switch to this lotion the rash went away it a matter of days. Definitely get this product for sensitive skin. It works great. The only down side is that it's a little light. It's not a thick lotion so you do have to keep reapplying it. If you have dry skin go for the thinker one. Stick with this brand though it's amazing.
jordin w.
HOOVER, AL
I suffer from having extremely dry feet and elbows. I have been a religious user of tea tree oil lotions in attempts to aid the dryness. I decided to try this Dry Skin therapy lotion when a friend suggested to me. Since the daily use of this, I can tell my feet have become less dry. I put this all over and I am a fan of the very faint scent it has. It is not overpowering for me since I prefer a scentless lotion.
Katherine A.
Spartanburg, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love Eucerin for my dry, sensitive skin. It is extremely moisturizing and almost nothing else does the trick for me. However, with the sunscreen in this product (which is great) it stinks! Can't stand the smell. I feel like I'm going to the beach when I'm going to work. No, I would not buy again even though it works great. Can't stand the smell!
Gabrielle E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This lotion is amazing for people with eczema. My skin gets really dry, itchy and cracked especially in the winter but this creamy and rich lotion resolves the issues. The lotion gets greasy and it makes using items after using the lotion difficult. But the pros outweigh the cons. Highly recommended since it works so well in moisturizing!
Pazao T.
SPF was a plus! This product definitely does the job for my ashy legs and hands. It smooths the crack in my hands and makes it less itchy. I'm not a big fan of applying lotion or moisturizer because I don't like the feel of the product all over my hand. But with this lotion I was able to tolerate it because it wasn't too greasy.
Dara W.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Eucerin dry skin therapy lotion with spf 15 is amazing! It gives you moisture all day while providing a little protection from the sun. This lotion is so gentle, I am able to use it all over my body! I ran out of facial moisturizer and used this on my face! It did not clog my pores and left my skin feeling smooth and moisturized.
Kaitlyn R.
I originally bought this for a fairly new tattoo I got. Scent free and great for sensitive skin. Kept my tattoo, along with the rest of my skin, well hydrated without feeling oily or greasy. My skin is always delicate after shaving my legs so this is a go to for fresh out of the shower moisturizing. The spf gives peace of mind as well if I know I'll be in the sun at any point during the day
Michelle W.
Whitesboro , TX
I was having issues with my nose being so dry and peeling. My makeup would have scaley skin mixed in it. I read about this lotion and having use Eucerin lotion in the past I decided to try it. This has really helped my dry nose and peeling. It feels good on the skin and I would definitely recommend it.
Sweetz J.
Lithonia, GA
I suffer from extremely dry skin and Eucerin is the only product that really adds moisture back to my skin, without leaving me greasy or eventually wearing off hours later. I can literally go a whole day with my skin having a brilliant and natural glow of moisture to it. I love the variety of targeted treatments the brand offers for different issues and skin types. I also like that I can find Eucerin conveniently in multiple retail stores that I frequently shop in.