Eucerin Dry Skin Therapy SPF 15 Everyday Protection Body Lotion uploaded by Sara C.

BY EUCERIN

Eucerin® Dry Skin Therapy Everyday Protection Body Lotion.
Dermatologist recommended.
SPF 15.
UVA + UVB protection.
Clinically proven effective to moisturize and protect from everyday sun exposure.
Anti-oxidant enriched.
Fragrance free. see more...

Victoria P.
Mayville, NY
This is the best lotion and sun protection all in one that I have ever seen or tried. I would highly recommend this this product to anyone who needs lotion and sun protection combined.
Bree P.
Hopkins, MN
basic everyday lotion. its light weight and not too heavy. It keeps my skin moisturized all day. My whole family can use it. Like all lotions its frustrating to feel lotion at the bottom of the container and not be able to reach it. I would recommend
Kristin D.
Levittown, PA
I like the feel of this lotion. It doesn't feel sticky. It also helps to keep my skin moisturized. I also like the fact that it has suntan lotion in it. I feel like it lasts long throughout the day and has a mild scent. I would recommend this lotion.
Tara C.
I have very dry skin and I am also very fair. I love that this eucerin moisturizer also has spf in it. The reason why it's only 4 stars instead of 5 is because it feels a little heavy when applying it but it does do a good job in moisturizing.
Jen W.
Farley, MO
In the winter I can get dry, flakey skin and this lotion is quite soothing. I only use it when my skin is in need because I prefer body butters that smell nice but this is gentle and effective at a great price. I will repurchase in the future.
Chrysa T.
Black Hawk, CO
I've used this on my daughter. She had really dry skin. Especially with living in Colorado I highly recommend as other soaps can irritate your skin its gentle but gets you clean
Deniz O.
Alpharetta, GA
I use Eucerin because,my skin is dry. Also I like to walk and other outside activities I know t has SPF on it I feel protected from sun. I wear it daily also my husband use it too. It gives me smooth healthy skin .I would buy it again .
Rachel B.
Carthage, MO
This is a staple in my summertime shopping cart. Absorbs quickly and is never greasy. Eucerin is a little more expensive than some lotions but for me the quality is worth it.
Crystal W.
Camby, IN
This is a thick, quickly absorbing lotion. Works wonders on my dry skin, even helps calm my Rosacea when it's particularly dry. The scent is very light which is nice since I do wear perfume and prefer not to have competing scents on.
Brittany K.
Jamison
I get dry skin every winter and this really helps with the painful dry itchy skin. I would use it nightly before bed and by morning my legs were not so dry and less itchy.